ZMAGal’s health and fitness thread

@CoCo - Thank you! (:

1 Like

Geez, you’re being really hard on yourself. I started exercising 2 years ago and I don’t look toned yet. I didn’t have the energy to make it happen. APs do that to you, and they also slow down your metabolism. Keep at it. Eventually, you will see results

1 Like

That’s great that your brother relies on a nutritionist. I went to one too a couple years ago to get me started.

1 Like

Wow! Good job! 15

1 Like

Thank you!:slightly_smiling_face:

I will keep at it.

Six weeks isn’t that long …

1 Like

I was back into it today after a couple of days off. I need to learn to recover properly rather than push through but getting there. Up in weight and same reps/routine. Looking to add more routines for variety but I’m a creature of habit. No cardio today. Rainy day over here so just my weight routine.

3 Likes

How often do you do cardio @rogueone ? I used to do it 5 days a week but stopped when my hernia started bothering me, even if I’m only walking. I see a surgeon at the end of this month. I can still do weights though.

Yesterday I really messed up and ate a bag of Cheetos that had 3 servings in it. I hope I can stay good for a long time again.

1 Like

@CoCo

Just want to say your posts inspire me. Yes, even the cheetos. I would have eaten a bigger bag than that!

I lost my Abilify weight from 319 pounds and kept going all the way to 152. Then i went manic for over a year and went back to 214. At 211 now, now that my Lamictal is on its way up significantly. I binge when my mind races.
Hoping to get between 190-200. Im happy there.

Love your posts. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol! Thanks @anon39736208! I’m glad you feel comfortable with yourself. That’s really good. I hope you succeed in your goal

I’m waiting on workout videos for those who take APs.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t that be interesting?

1 Like

Made a punching bag today, so that should help me stay more active today :slight_smile: still fighting but dang seems I’m not losing as much as I want to lol. I must be splurging at dinner. still losing an okay amount tho. I hope to be at 198 by the end of the day but l have to hustle hard

4 Likes

did you lost weight ?

1 Like

Cool! I had one as a teen and really liked it. What did you make it with?

1 Like

Who is this question for? Sorry, I couldn’t tell

I had this metal pole and I wrapped it in 3 blankets…

Works pretty well and I saved about $200 not buying a new one

1 Like

Perfect! Great idea!

1 Like

I try to do a bit of cardio everyday. It’s hard work and I’m learning to add a ffew days off to recover is a good thing.

2 Likes

i did as close to nothing today as i have ever done and i feel a bit stiff, my back, shoulders, neck and my tummy are all bad points in my body :frowning: i wish i could just relax and straighten out all of these knotts :frowning:

1 Like

Wow! It’s ok to take a day off though.

1 Like