You will never be healthy again

Get diagnosed with a mental illness. The meds will make it so that you will never feel healthy ever again.

2 Likes

at first when it had been a year or two - I was fine and weird. Just never thought it would get a lot worse.
Now that it has been 5 complete years - I see I am just completely dysfunctional.

1 Like

Physically I have never felt worse in my life.
It’s the antipsychotic and lamictal

2 Likes

the problem right now I have is - laziness, anhedonia, constant struggle, racing thoughts, weigh gain, depression to name a few

1 Like

i guess we need to find an escape of some sort - such as extreme exercise obsession. I think that will be my recovery.

1 Like

I have those too. No motivation, restlessness, can’t think clearly, no sex drive, stiffness

1 Like

i don’t know how to make myself exercise =) I might tomorrow do aerobics. Let’s see

1 Like

Exercise is a great idea. I just don’t feel much motivation. If I had a partner maybe I would do it more

1 Like

trust me it is the same ■■■■. I have a partner - he doesn’t want to exercise anyway. It is just you are your own world. No man is an island - but you know - you’re on your own.

1 Like

Tell his ass to take you to the gym. Lol. I don’t feel motivated because I’m depressed all the time.
But if I had a partner I would tell them to encourage me

I just can not win with him I guess. He doesn’t want to exercise and I am becoming obese. LOL
I will start exercise tomorrow my god I have to.

1 Like

You should go. I’m thinking about going to the gym.
Tomorrow night we can compare workouts if you want.

1 Like

LOL you are cool. I have to wake up at 5 am to go take the car - otherwise I don’t have a car.
but I do have a gym membership.

1 Like

Ah no car? Well you could walk if it’s not too far. I have the car but I’m not sure if I have my gym membership still

1 Like

yeah I will. I set an alarm at 5 I can wake up and just go work out for like 2 hours. it is the only logical solution right now.

1 Like

Alright, should I expect a detailed report of your adventure tomorrow night? :wink:

1 Like

fingers crossed huh… what about you?!

1 Like

It’s cold here but maybe I’ll try to go for a jog in my park. Definitely not at 5 am though.

thank god for sigint and humint. im saved.

I have to take the car at 5 - drive my partner to work - come back - work for a couple hours and at lunch go to the gym for a couple hours - it’d be fun. :peace:

1 Like