You’re all great people in your own way

You do not need to compare yourself to others

On social media it’s an ‘act’. Don’t feel down

The effort you put into your lives to keep well and stride towards better treatments is a lot for anyone

Be proud that you are fighting or have fought the hard fight

It will make any obstacle you face in future seem like an easy win because you have already hit rock bottom and know what that feels like

Pick yourself up and don’t let the hateful actions of normies control your expectations of yourself or others

Trust in just trying to do good and not have your mind clouded by the bad

20 Likes

You’re all great people in your own way

Not me. I’m a total A-hole, but thanks :slight_smile: .

5 Likes

As long as you’re doing what makes you happy!

3 Likes

Thank you for the pep talk! @Joker

3 Likes

Yeah thanks for the positive words @Joker

I like to compare myself a lot and I probably shouldn’t, but it’s really hard to stop.

Hope you’re well

2 Likes

I don’t know guys. Kind of blanket statement.

What about @shutterbug ?

2 Likes

It is so good to remember this. Social media is such an act. I watch my one friend post a bunch of happy family hashtag blessed posts as she actively looks for a divorce lawyer. I watch friends post their weight loss photos claiming they achieved it through hard work and diet, rather than surgery and medicine.

The whole scene is unrealistic and makes everyone feel like they are falling short. So they post their own unrealistic things to try to keep up, perpetuating the problem.

9 Likes

Seriously, though, It’s always nice to see some positivity. :slight_smile: @Joker

4 Likes

Thank you for a marvelous post!

I REALLY needed to read that today. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

@Joker you got me feeling pumped dude you should be a motivational speaker :smile:

2 Likes

With a heart of gold :1st_place_medal::smile:

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Thought broadcasting and delusions of telepathy?

Oh, go kiss your dog on the lips some more.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

thank you…I don’t. but my family does apparently. seems unfair when I am the one who’s suffering.

1 Like