Thought broadcasting and delusions of telepathy?

Hey does anyone here keeps having thought broadcasting and a delusion of telepathy, I recently got out wait no of a psychiatric ward at 15 January 2024… I just… Like is my…

1 Like

I moved this to a separate thread as it was wildly off-topic in its previous home.

v.

no but in psychosis my mind did play tricks on me, all bs

1 Like

Like I can just Google what bs is… What is bs?
Is it bachelor of science? Do you have one?

1 Like

I just searched today at 14:00 hours for earthquake in my city . And now I got to know there was an explosion in my city at 13:30 hours. Weird!

1 Like

no i meant my delusions were bull–■■■■

It can be totally 2 separate things.
Thought Broacasting
Telepathy

You know what I mean? Even though all of you had been thinking something has been behind all of you all your lives, it doesn’t mean its really there. It sounds different when you voice out your strange thoughts out loud. Like so what if this post gets taken down and just will I even think that I actually have schziphrenia and I had taken aripiprazole, risperidone etc. before?

I just read what is the DSM-IV (it is a textbook) having stayed in a foster home, having been mute, not being able to talk at all my whole 7 years…

Like does it all really matter in the… End… What is the chain that can be broken. So what if the whole demographic group named schizophrenia is really not significant at all?

Are most people with schizophrenia actually have this diagnosis because they are smart and just overthink in general?

Schizophrenia is just random connecting of neuron because of excess connecting chemical in the brain.
That comes up as lots of possible thoughts.

1 Like

:rofl:

A lot of people would LOVE to think that.

4 Likes

if you believe in this you need to tell your psychiatrist…he/she can fix that.

I already did …

Agree - this myth needs to be stopped.

1 Like

mostly psychosis is bs in ones mind

1 Like

myth? As in what…

How long have you been using this website? Can I scroll through your posts?

really … …?

The myth that people with schizophrenia are smarter than average. Fact: schizophrenia can affect people with any IQ.

Overthink, yes for sure but not cuz they are smart necessarily