You guys are my therapists now lol

So my mom isn’t here- she doesn’t have phone service… and I don’t know when my next therapy appointment is… so I need advice from y’all…

I am getting coffee with one of my friends within the next week (woohoo?:partying_face:) I am nervous… anyways, how am I not supposed to tell her I’m pregnant? I’m hesitant to tell her because I’m scared she will tell other people that I haven’t told yet and also because she’s been having fertility issues and has been trying for a baby for awhile… I feel like she might get jealous. But either way she’d be finding out on social media in a couple weeks…
So do I keep it from her or tell her?

1 Like

You can tell her. I mean, she’s going to find out soon because you’ll start showing.

2 Likes

Well she lives like halfway across the country… so she’s just flying in for the week and going back home… I’m not showing yet

1 Like

But she’ll be upset if you suddenly have a child several months from now and she realizes you never told her. I mean you can’t hide the child from her

3 Likes

I’d be posting it on social media in a couple weeks so she’d see it then…

I guess it might be better to just tell her in person, but I’m scared of her reaction

1 Like

I would say I have some big news and I’m really hoping you’re not hurt by it. I’m expecting. I’m due…. I hope you’re not upset by this

1 Like

Haha okay, thanks for the advice!

1 Like

If she is a true friend she will be happy for you and will be able to put her issues to the side for a few minutes. :crab::crab::crab:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t tell yet. Especially if she may tell others that you don’t want to know yet.

2 Likes

Don’t tell her before you tell your family.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.