Yo everyone, how is everyone doing today?

Let me know how you guys are doing, is everything okay? How is your day going?

My day is good, I’m drinking black coffee browsing the web on my gaming laptop. I ran some errands ironed some clothes and bought a necklace lol. I feel better since starting this new haldol it makes my erratic thoughts linear, kind of hard to explain. Anyway stay safe love y’all sending virtual hugs to everybody!

9 Likes

Hey there. What’s up?
I had a good day today.
No complaints.

4 Likes

Pretty good today🙂

Drinking an iced coffee, waiting on an Amazon delivery…

Gotta clean my room and closet today

Hope you continue to have a good one @anon97970229

3 Likes

Whats up my friend! Nothing much just relaxing enjoying this caffeine buzz. I’m glad you’re having a nice day, I don’t know what the weather is over there but I hope you can enjoy it! @Om_Sadasiva

@Human Awesome! Funny you say that, my order just came in 30 mins ago from amazon, lel! like wise! Have a great day !

5 Likes

I am at the beach today. It is nice weather and I get to read my book near the water. :sunny: :books: :ocean:

5 Likes

@anon1517417 The beach is beautiful! I’m glad you are enjoying your day! Take it easy!

4 Likes

I had a good day

Now m going off to sleep, night here

4 Likes

@steffifan Good night! Rest easy!

4 Likes

Thx forlorn

Good day

3 Likes

I’m having a good day. Everything is going good for me this year. It’s my best year ever!

4 Likes

@anon21849028 Whats up my dude! I’m really happy to hear! I hope it stays that way regardless of what happens. Wishing you a even better day!

3 Likes

I’m having an OK day

Was struggling with negatives earlier in the day, but my mood has lifted after dinner with family

Feeling good now, just browsing here and checking the news

3 Likes

I’m struggling with avolition today.

1 Like

@ajassat I’m glad bud. Bad things tend to pass faster when you are with with someone you love. Hope your day stays like that pal.

@rocket hey! Aw : / sorry to hear hopefully your coping well, I struggle with avolition as well, coffee helps me but I hope you get some motivation back and have a peaceful day.

@anon97970229 Coffee used to help me, but my stomach is now pretty messed up from alcoholism (I’ve been sober a year and still waiting for it to get better, I take something to coat my stomach) so I can’t tolerate coffee or tomatoes or anything to acidic.

I do take 5-hour energies and caffeine pills and drink Red Bull though. I may go get some more of that here in a minute. I’ve got Mormons coming over soon to do their spiel and I’d like to look alive. It’s sad…it’s my social interaction (various missionaries who come to my house).

1 Like

@rocket ohh, I see. Im sorry to hear, glad you’re taking something to help your stomach. Those are good, I drink monster whenever I don’t have time to pass coffee. I see, try drinking something to wake you up. I splash my face with water whenever I’m too groggy, it helps. I’m glad you’re getting some spiritual assistance, hopefully it goes well! Keep me posted on how it goes.

@anon97970229, I don’t have much to say other than I can tell from your first post that you’re doing better. You’re clearer. Be well!

1 Like

Im it took a while for my medicine to kick in. I’m doing a lot better. Thank you @anon40540444 !!!

1 Like

The missionaries stayed for about an hour. I had a nice time. They are always kind. I was honest with them about my religious delusions that make religion complicated for me. They understood but might lean towards my delusions being real, so I don’t know where that leaves me.

1 Like

Hey man! It sounds like you’re doing good. :+1:

I just got through watching White Boy Rick. It was a pretty kick ass movie!

I haven’t heard the voice I usually hear in a while. Thank God!

1 Like