How is everybody doing this morning(where I'm from)

Is everybody doing fine or are you having a bad day?

2 Likes

I’m in the afternoon after a long day at my volunteering. The old bloke is on holidays and I’m left to prepare the wicket/pitch for tomorrows game. It’s a couple of days work but it’s interesting and I think I’ve done a good job. Weather makes a difference and I did the best I could and it’s not too bad… So good day…and deservedly relaxing on a Friday afternoon! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good morning. Well, compared to yesterday I’m having a good day. Tried to switch AP which went south. I got so much side effects that I got scared. Now it’s a new day and the drug is mostly out of my system. Looking forward to get back on track.

2 Likes

It’s almost 5 am here, and I’m just getting started. Day so far is okay. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is 5:52 am where I’m from.

1 Like

i started off badly but my wonderful brother called me and i feel sooooo much better.

i am very lucky thank God.

judy

2 Likes

Had decaf coffee and tea and macaroni and cheese. Going back to sleep.

2 Likes

so nice of you to ask…
one day craze, another good.
today died one of my enemies from covid. so it is a nice day. im not happy about it, but he was very mean to me, so im not sad also…

1 Like

The day is over and went for good walk… Not everybody is friendly, but most people were happy. I got my injection and other prescription drugs which cost me about $50. Today is one of these days i feel happy to be still alive.

1 Like

I’m just waiting on my daughter’s bus. Then I am going to nap for an hour. Been up since 5:45 it’s now 6:55.

2 Likes

My day is fine. Just yesterday my laptop broke. It doesn’t work any more. Writing this on my XBox One console right now. My laptop lids up but it doesn’t boot, I already changed the RAM last month. And I just can run Linux on an external hard drive. The internal says on windows and Linux installation that I got an internal hardware error. Maybe the motherboard is broken. But Warranty has run out, so maybe I get a used computer next month.

1 Like

woken up late this morning as usual. I drank a beer and now I go for lunch. Not a bad day.

It’s snowing where I live in Canada. Threw on my coat and had my morning coffee out on the back deck while catching flakes on my tongue. Going to risk a haircut today because I’ve got Einstein’s hairdo right now. Hoping to walk 10,000 steps this morning and explore the new town a bit. Doing okay so far.

3 Likes

Morning! I am doing fine so far. Hoping to get something good in the mail today but we shall see… besides that just drinking some tea

1 Like

I’m just in bed waiting for my fishing stuff to come in

It’s 1:30 in the afternoon right now. I am having trouble today. Very bored and started drinking at 11. I have nothing to do and feeling depressed. Just ordered a thc vape cartridge to hope and feel better

Abilify didn’t work? You’re staying on Zyprexa?
No positive symptoms anymore?

I’m starting to do better again :blush:
How are you?

1 Like

That’s great @Pikasaur! I’m glad you’re doing better

Yeah, it was a disaster. I was like wondering if I would wake up today, that’s how bad it was. I can still feel it in my system. It actually has a halflife of 75 hours, that’s pretty heavy.

Gonna stick to zyprexa yes.

I don’t really believe I had positive symptoms the other day as far as psychosis goes. I think if a interaction arises between the antipsychotic and some other factor be it another drug, food or supplement it can put the mind in a bad place, I mean even if you put a sane person on a AP and they got some nasty interaction with another substance their minds would probably get in a bad place.

I mean I have been doing 5mg a long time and this kind of stuff only happens if I get some bad interaction.

1 Like