Are you having a good day

How is your day going?

My day is going quite well. I hope I’m not anxious again tonight.

6 Likes

Too early to tell :smile:

2 Likes

Hopefully you have a good day.

2 Likes

Woke up feeling a bit hypomanic.
Took a shower this morning and feeling good overall!

It probably won’t last unfortunately.

2 Likes

Ahh a shower is so relaxing. I always feel good after a shower.

2 Likes

I just woke up and took a bath. But if today is as active as the past 2 days were, I think it’ll be ok.

1 Like

This is the rudest, most arrogant, dangerous group.
I’m leaving, go and try to kill someone else!!

Brewing my tea — about to take pills, then watch a movie as always :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I had breakfast and coffee not long ago.
My pdr called for my apt and he accepted to prescribe me Abilify 2mg then 5mg after a month.
He also renewed my Metformin prescription.
Had a long entertaining talk with my brother.

Good day so far!

1 Like

@Orbeezlight what’s wrong? People are just making idle conversation and you’re all triggered.

Are you okay?

1 Like

I’m having a tough day but when I met with the counselor today she was telling me a lot of really nice stuff about myself. Hey, it may sound like self-aggrandizing or being self-centered but I rarely hear that stuff so it was good to hear.

4 Likes

Went to a park and laid down for a while there. It’s been an OK day.

5 Likes

I just realised that that might have broken the quarantine rules??I don’t even know, UK

Could you please tell my family and people around me. I don’t want to live in a cage anymore, I don’t want you tapping in my ceiling and walls to intimidate, control and harass me. I want to live in peace. It’s my human rights.

1 Like

Are you taking your meds? Tell your feelings and fears to your psychiatrist asap.

1 Like

which med and dose are you on?
if you have been on it for a long time and you are still being troubled maybe it is time for a med change, sorry to sound boring, but that may be the need, depending on how long you have been on your current med

1 Like

My day is going well in spite of my negatives acting up at the moment.

I got a new pair of shorts, so that’s pretty cool. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not especially. Wound up short-staffed this afternoon and a bunch of high needs customers picked that time to pounce with complicated requests. My nerves are a bit frayed now as a result.

2 Likes

Slept all day. Feeling pretty guilty. Should have been up earlier. But it is what it is. Need to get some stuff done.

1 Like

Early days yet pre lunch. Done the bulk of my exercising so just have the afternoon to unwind. Have everything in for dinner so no need to shop or anything. Have a book on my new kindle so will read a bit this afternoon.

2 Likes