Worst sound on earth

My mom just yelled at me because I said for the 1688433984357774456th time to not file her nails in front of me.

at least warn me so I can leave the house.

She knows by now my ears cannot stand the sound of a nail filer. Lmk mom!!!

What’s your least favorite sound

Nails on a chalkboard and grinding forks and knives together hurts my ears too. But alas chalkboards hardly exist anymore.

4 Likes

All of them.

But especially, Mariah Carey.

4 Likes
1 Like

Nice one :point_up:

2 Likes

Cats when they come on heat. That howling screech in the twilight hours.

1 Like

Gross, thanks. :+1:t2:

1 Like

I have seen a docu it had a screaming crocodile. I didn’t liked it all.

Never heard that… But have you heard a shoebill?

4 Likes

My daughter: I don’t like that noise.

Me: When are you moving out?

2 Likes

I must admit, hearing the guy in the flat upstairs having sex - preventing me from getting to sleep until 2am last night - that’s up there

1 Like

Polystyrene being rubbed together or coming out of a box. That sounds virtually hurts me. I detest it. :frowning:

3 Likes

Pool lining or shower liners being scratched with fingernails. Gives me chills down my spine

1 Like

the opening of the box of my risperdal consta… that is crazy annoying sound.

2 Likes

There is a sound I can’t stand that I’ll keep personal, it presented itself in my psychosis in a bad way.

Second to that, mosquitoes

1 Like

Silverware clanking at a restaurant. I rarely dine in. It drives me nuts. That’s why I’ll go to drive thru once in a while.

Sorry, Celine, but this is also one of my least favorite noises:

1 Like

That reminds me, of clothes hangers hitting each other in clothes stores.

Not sure why it irritates me.

I think bad associated memories.

1 Like

Bad memories for me too. Clothes shopping with my mother. With one of those vulture sales ladies close by.

1 Like

To measure you for a bra

1 Like

It’s probably not the worst thing in the world, but the first thing that Springs to mind is the sound of a Harley Davidson motorcycle. I was just at Tim Hortons, and the guy fired up his bike and the entire crowd turned to see what the hell the noise was. It just seems unnecessarily, obnoxious and loud

The older I get, the less I like it

1 Like