Worried about new symptoms

This has happened 3 or 4 times where I have heard screams in my head… 3 times it has woken me up and one time I was awake… two were external… the one this was morning was really loud and it affected my ear drum… has this happened to anyone else before? I am worried about it…

You mean a hallucination or a real voice?
You have ear pain?

It did hurt my ear drum for awhile… it’s an hallucination…

I hear beeping sounds on meds sometimes.

I hear a lot of frequency and white noise when I’m on meds…

I always had beeping sounds even without meds.

Is it loud all the time?

Sometimes its loud and my ears hurt.

It feels like pressure in the ear.

The scream this morning was really loud… and I woke up and started praying…

Yeah I felt that pressure today

Also since I started participating more on the forum the voices have been calling me schizo a lot.

Let your psychiatrist know if its bothering you, maybe he can help. Me its not everyday so it doesn’t bother me much. I had it yesterday but not today.

It’s spaced out but the one this morning really scared me.

Thanks Aziz… will do

1 Like

Does schizophrenia have to be hearing voices like hearing it auditory or can it be just in ur head? I think I’m having symptoms too I might try that potent lions mane I forgot the name of it it was like ambyant or something like that

It can be both internal and external voices… I tried st.johns wort but had a adverse reaction to it… will look into the lions mane…

What are you experiencing?

Feeling like voices might be coming back internally but it only happens when I have a bit stress going on

Mine don’t completely go away… just get lower. Be strong and maybe talk with your doctor… I will talk with mine soon about the screaming and see what he says.