Today I heard the beeping in my ear

I just heard the beeping in my ear as I was looking for information about schizophrenia. I’m just curious to know how can there be something in my ear without me feeling it. And how can there be a camera or microphone implanted in my skull without feeling it? I’m just tired of this, I’m tired of people watching me or listening to me. All of this stuff is tiresome. I guess I can stop paying attention to this stuff and just live.

1 Like

I also heard a beep today. I didn’t care.
Don’t take everything seriously.
Do you take your meds?

2 Likes

Yes I take my meds. The problem I’m having is differentiating if this is really happening or if I really have schizophrenia. I’m researching the illness and it’s possible that I might have it but this could also be real.

Probably it’s the illness.
Try to distract yourself

1 Like

sometimes a nasal sinus infection can also cause similar symptoms (ear beeping), u can go to have a check first

2 Likes

Might be tinnitus.

Get it checked out at your GP.

3 Likes

Took me 6 years to find the perfect med.

2 Likes

Same here @anon55704218. I am tired of this. They say I am dying soon. What can I do about this? They are watching me and condemning me. Sorry you heard a beeping
in your ear. I know it must be frightening. I hope you feel better and pray you will get better.

1 Like

It’s the illness. Schizophrenia makes your brain pull tricks. Sounds, visions, smells. Even feelings ,tactile hallucinations, where you feel things on, in, and around you.

There is no microphone or camera in your body. Nothing exists that could see or hear through your skin and muscles. The tiny cameras used to check the digestive tract are in big capsules and can’t see beyond the organs. You’d have felt it, trust me.

Try to take a picture of the outside of your house from standing inside, in the middle. That’s exactly what you’re saying this camera is doing. It’s impossible.

2 Likes

‘I guess I can just stop paying attention to this stuff n live’

That’s what my brother says he’s like Well butterfly you know it’s not real right so it’s OK.
Not necessarily ok but I can’t remember how he finished that sentence.

Still it’s distrurbing n lonesome

1 Like

wow, so you described a lot of what I experience day and night since 2015. I hear, feel, and on rare occasions have seen (something move rapidly then turn invisible) what I can only describe as a device that sounds like a combination of a machine/computer. It creates an array of noises throughout my body and can manipulate my body as well. This combination of sound and messing with my body has occurred simultaneously, though at some times it may just be the various sound(s) with no noticeable touching in my body. I also hear the voices speak while they mess with this device in my body. It sounds absurd, but this is literally what I experience non-stop and have yet to attribute it to being only in my head.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.