Auditory Hallucinations

Recently I’ve been hearing a buzzing, like a phone on silent buzzing. But there’s nothing on my phone. Been happening on and off for a few days. Anyone else get something like this?

Normally I have internal voices, but this seems weird to me.

2 Likes

Tinnitus? A lot of people have it because of listening to loud music.

1 Like

Nope I don’t have tinnitus. It’s more of a deep rumbling sound.

1 Like

Do you have an appointment coming up with a doc where you can discuss it?

1 Like

Not for another month :confused:

Might call though and see what they can do.

1 Like

I hope you can get the mystery solved.

1 Like

Last year when I took Geodon and wasn’t on a proper dose I kept hearing my doorbell ringing over and over again. Or the Facebook call sound. Think it might be psychosis related.

1 Like

I’m sorry you’re hearing this. I hope you get it figured out and get help. Feel better soon.

1 Like

I wake up often in the morning because I hear a doorbell ring but there is never someone there.

I think it’s most likely psychosis related.

1 Like

I used to have this kinda. I would hear a loud knocking on my door at 3AM which would wake me. Was always at 3AM too. Thought it was CIA agents or something messing with me. Was on Vraylar at the time. I also read you should never open the door at 3AM because it invites in spirits so that made me extra paranoid.

1 Like

Mine was music. I never knew if someone had a car stereo playing in the lot or if it was in my head. That was the mild stuff. The worst external auditory hallucinations were men downstairs.

1 Like

I usually have internal voices too but sometimes I hear external sounds too like trains or mumbling or alarms on phone

1 Like

Glad to know I’m not alone.

1 Like

Yes. Once in a while I get a jangling in my left ear almost like keys getting shaken in my ear. Less often than that, I’ll get a game over noise in my ears like from a video game. When I used to hear my neighbors voices - before I was medicated - I heard these noises all the time. Now it’s rare.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.