Wooo hoo guys woo hoo

LETS GO LETS GO !!! xcgfhdfhjmncvbmndgfhjgfdhkfgjlfhjlghf

2 Likes

Yee Haw! Yowsa!

3 Likes

Sup @77nick77? 15151515

1 Like

Nope. Staying in hiding until I’ve built antibodies from second dose. And then still staying in hiding.

1 Like

Just trying to enjoy my off work. How about you?

2 Likes

Aww yeah, raise your hand up!

1 Like

Back to work tomorrow for me…

Doing well otherwise. Getting into the longer stride of simpler living.

1 Like

Glad to hear you’re doing well @Azley. Are you happy where you live, are you settled down?

2 Likes

I’ve been in my own one bedroom for about 9 months at this point and it is more relaxing too the 100th degree.

Same town and job and everything but it’s routine and no one’s telling me what to do… So there’s that.

Still going steady with the custodial work?

2 Likes

Yeah, I missed some days from work because I was in pain from a tooth being pulled. Other than that my days are pretty unexciting.

1 Like

You know you’re in a rut if the most exciting thing that happened to you in a few weeks was getting a tooth pulled.

1 Like

From my perspective the world is about 90% hype… And somehow also 90% dysfunction.

I just spent 3 hours of my 6 hour shift really stuck wondering what I’m doing with my life…

… Ha… Not a whole lot apparently…

Glad you’ve had an ailment alleviated in your personal health… Perhaps monty python said it better:

1 Like

Wrtyubhgfdsatrewasfg

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.