Will there ever be as good time as the 80s

Not to say that the 80s were all that great but we did have some advantages now that we’ve gone into the future can you ever say again that we will have peace on Earth in your lifetime World Health could be balanced in your lifetime global warming will have control of in your lifetime I look forward to The Brighter thinkers that will come to the board in the future and the better ways of handling psychosis without the use of hard drugs and medications please let me know what your thoughts are

3 Likes

I love the early 80s as much today, as I did when it was happening. It was a great time.

2 Likes

The state hospitals back in the 70s and 80s more like a college campus what’s control over their patience with class therapy physical therapy an emotional therapy where is today’s State hospitals 2 one therapist one doctor with a snap out of it behavior therapy they’re in closed rooms like prison cells with not much free curriculums things are even changing further mass population has no classes in high school and pollution therapy where you explain how everything around them is poisonous and how it is controlled this would be so helpful and that it may teach some respect for drug use in the mass population

1 Like

I was born in 78, so the 80’s were my childhood. 80’s movies are my favourite, the cartoons were great too, the music was also good.

2 Likes

I teased my bangs higher then the wall of China! Sorry, ozone layer, for all the hairspray I used!

I bet my lungs are still crystallized with a fine coating of hairspray.

2 Likes

lol, I remember a lot of the “older” teenage girls looking like this…

3 Likes

I still look like that totally 80’s…and proud!!

3 Likes

Life without the internet is a horror I’d rather not return to.

Music was alright though.

1 Like

I wish I got to experience the 80’s… I was born in 95.

2 Likes

The 80s were the hardest time of my life, along with the year I was 19. I don’t like to reminisce about that decade at all

I have great memories of the 90’s. I think I got the Internet in 95. I thought it was so cool, it was a whole new world to explore. I spent lots of time on ICQ and IRC. But you’re right, it would be hard to return to a pre-internet world, I’ve been using it for so long and I love all the stuff it provides.

I wore my hair like that in junior high, but the trend died down in high school.

1 Like

My groceries show up at my door, I have a large flat screen TV, can watch whatever I want on demand, and I just played Beat Saber for an hour. Life is pretty sweet right now.

1 Like

That what I think about the 70’s. The 80’s stunk.

1 Like

I hated the 80’s because although the music was awesome, I was very depressed, attending an extremely stressful nursing college, raising a baby, and enduring a hellish, abusive marriage. All while I was very psychotic and unmedicated.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.