Will I meet my soul mate?

Everyone’s got baggage at our age.

You’ll find someone.

@Joker

3 Likes

All I said is we have a corrertct match in life,

makes life easier to know this

That’s entirely optional. Get a therapist to help you unpack that @#$% and get on with your life. I won’t say I’ve entirely unpacked mine, but I’ve worked it down from a five piece set to a more manageable carry on.

:blush:

2 Likes

And what of those people who do not find a match in life? Where is their soulmate?

there is many dimensions out there,

over billions imo

I tried therapy. It was free on the NHS in England, but it still wasn’t worth the money I paid for it

Here a private therapist is around £200 per session - which I wouldn’t pay even if I had the money

Counsellors are much cheaper, but not sure on how effective that would be

What I mean when I say I have baggage is mainly that I do not think it fair to place burden on other people.

That’s one of the reason I will never father children - my DNA is defective, and I don’t want to pass on this illness or anything else to another human if I can help it!

@san_pedro,

This all comes down to you taking the easy way out, again.

It’s easier to believe some woman will drop out of the sky and love you than to get out there, be rejected, and eventually find someone.

You’re going to be very disappointed if you keep believing this.

2 Likes

I’m liking a guy who has baggage. I’m 45 though and realize at my age that everyone has problems

I get that, but I just about pull myself together each day

Not fair on me if I have to also do the same for someone else, or vice versa

my believes and opinons are mine

you have urs i have mine

life goes on

1 Like

???

I guess you should continue to believe in FATE that you will one day meet your SOULMATE. Even if all the statistical probabilities and interpersonal relationship psychology might say otherwise.

Haha! I suppose it could be called a life well-lived, or humbling struggles

3 Likes

@san_pedro You’ve done the dating thing before obviously. I mean you have a kid right?

you should know

yin and yang is the key

about soulmates meeting

@san_pedro,

Whatever, do what you want.

You’re the one suffering the repercussions.

I got out there, dated and found myself someone I’m happy with.

2 Likes

Well he’s such a sweet guy that the baggage doesn’t matter. He’s funny too. It’s a trade off really. You’ll find someone. Why not try Meetup.com? You can meet someone with similar interests

1 Like

You’re so close to your problems you’re not seeing the bigger picture. You’re very intelligent. You’re super talented and do amazing work. You’re wonderfully ethical (the majority does not appear to be). You are compassionate. Yeah, you’ve got some problems, you’re just lucky enough to know what yours are. Sounds to me like you’re a worthy mate and a damn sight better than the parent I grew up with. LOTS of kids out there would trade up what they have for someone like you to call Dad in a heartbeat. Believe in yourself, man. You’re 90% there, don’t let that last 10% drag you down. You’ll nail it.

:heart:

6 Likes

There are many interpretations of what the (yin & yang) means to a person. (yin & yang) can be defined in so many ways depending on the background knowledge of (yin & yang) to a person.

Light/Dark
Positive/Negative
Male/Female
Binary = zero’s and one’s

I’m not sure how you can relate yin & yang with soulmates meeting, however.

2 Likes

I did try to go to a board game group, but my social anxiety is pretty bad, and it prevented me from even going once

1 Like

I understand. I rarely leave my house too

2 Likes