Why would she?

When I was out of the house with my husband and my dog, a lady came running up to us and gave us a tennis ball for my 10 pound dog. I think there was a listening device in it, so I threw it out. Why else would a total stranger go out of their way to do that?

One day a security guy of a supermarket
came out and gave me a red candy.
“It’s nice”, he said.
It was as in the scene of matrix with
the red pill. I accepted it but didnt take it
with me. I left it there.

1 Like

Probably just to be nice. It’s not very practical to put a listening device in a dog’s toy, something which is going to be thrown away from the target, bitten up by a dog, and really what are they hoping to listen to, a lot of “good doggos”?

6 Likes

I totally get that @Om_Sadasiva. I think you did the right thing

1 Like

That’s true @fractaled. I still can’t shake it though

1 Like

I understand that. I found a hearing aid in a hotel, right under the nightstand once at the beginning of my psychosis. Thought they were listening to me. Still do actually.

2 Likes

It’s an awful feeling, isn’t it?

3 Likes

Yes. It used to be worse. Now I’m all, if they want to listen to my being a stupid little btch all day every day, let em.

2 Likes

Lol. I’m not there yet. I want them to leave me alone

2 Likes

If they put a listening device in my house they’d be bored out of their minds. They’d maybe hear the washer running and Dr Phil on the television. Boring

3 Likes

I’m boring too, but yet they never leave me alone

2 Likes

I doubt the tennis ball is anything.

With that said, we are definitely interesting. I don’t think anybody fully understands schizophrenia. It follows that they could be following us.

1 Like

So you think they’re studying me because of my diagnosis?

I doubt they’re studying you. I’m sure they’re studying me.:joy:

1 Like

I will say I believe you.

Enlightenedbeing,

You are just making things worse.

@CoCo,

Don’t worry about the tennis ball.

That was weird of her to give you, but if you threw it away you have nothing to worry about.

1 Like

I used to throw lots of stuff while psychotic. I thought they were infected with a radioactive poison. Actually I threw 5000$ worth of electronics including my pc and 4K screen back in 2016. I had stopped my meds for 2yrs. No more positive symptoms or paranoia since being on meds.

2 Likes

I even tried healing myself from radioactivity poisoning by taking lots of activated charcoal pills.

3 Likes

Anyways those balls dont have a tracking device but if throwing them makes you feel better so be it.

2 Likes

Someone who I knew gave me a crystal once. I thought it was cursed so I threw it out

2 Likes