Schizophrenia.com

Why my illness is so physical? Who else, please?

I wonder also if its the time to feel more now this conversion thing, cause the Zyprexa put me low… Now that I got rid of my dumb enthusiasm… Cause in my illness, I went numb for years… I was dreamy I guess. And maybe Zyprexa is working on this. Maybe its the natural thing to feel low before starting to think better, whats your opinion? I literally couldn’t think well for years, people… I went very intellectually disabled I find… And I was just walking outside with this ‘‘dumb’’ smile on my face, but with the fear in my soul if you see a bit…
p.s. I am really afraid, that I remained ‘‘stupid’’ for years… Idk how much it will take me to regain in thinking… I suffer a lot too, cause I cant think. Its one of my biggest problems I find…

Hi all again :slight_smile: Well, today in the day, even this psychosomatic thing was better. I was feeling still my illness in my thinking, but at least, physically, it was a bit better. But now again, in the evening, after my med, I am weak in my extremities again to the point, that I feel very shaky. Anyone else like this too? I mean shaky? But its not so much a shakiness exteriorly… Its more inside of me. yeap, my hands are weak, but its more an inside feeling. I wouldn’t worry if I didn’t have this job to the notory this Tuesday… I have no choice to be patient, but I still never know what to expect in public… I wonder if the meds can cause this shakiness and if it gets better with time?

Well, I guess the aps help on the physical symptoms too, cause they are mental in my case… Otherwise the despair is still hard for me… It makes me feel terrible. I talked to an ill friend on the phone and I felt bad… Anxious, guilt, my shaky body… And I still have to put in my head, that my progress is a progress no matter, that its slow… Its a killing idea in a way… When I am desperate, nothing helps… Idk how you manage the despair too…