Why did I agree to a higher dose?

I’ve never been on 156mg.

Oh it might be good for you since you are looking for more neurotransmitters and motivation. Ask your pdoc and keep a mood tracker. I keep a mood tracker every day for the past 2 weeks

1 Like

I think I need something else to remove the people voices

Haldol ? It’s really strong. Only problem is there are lots of side effects

Usually when pdocs prescribe a atypical and that’s not effective enough, they’ll give you a typical. Fluphenazine was really good too and perphenazine as well. Just stay away from thorazine

I don’t think it’s the caffeine causing the voices cause I heard some before I drank this morning. I now take shower to reduce my coffee intake

Do you use grounding skills? Did you see my thread on grounding skills? I can bump it up

1 Like

Nope 6⁶⁶6666666

Crunches too, feeling the pain in abdomen can distract you from voices

I bumped it for you

More serotonin helps me with the voices, but I don’t always get the feeling

Oh I see. I couldn’t tag you in the thread, but it’s there I find it helpful

1 Like

I had a bad time on 156. So bad I swore Invega sucked. Then I tried 234 and am more of a normal person then ever. Now I do have some emotional blunting but it has gotten better over time. My motivation sucks, but with zoloft I get stuff done mpre.

2 Likes

What kind of symptoms did you have with 156mg?

Shaky, anxiety, restless, irritated

Thorazine worked for me. The only reason I came off of it… the price increased astronomically a few years ago. I’m on risperidone 4mg 3x day and haldol 5mg 2x day prn.

It works diff for everyone I guess. I may have had an allergic reaction with my.skin or.somethin

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.