Why are men so complicated anyway?

Who is more complicated? And do you have a proof?

• MEN
  • WOMEN

0 voters

it seems easier for a woman to think logically, than a man to think emotionally. although i’m a man, so i voted women :wink:

it is completely irrelevant =^o^=
Men are much more emotional than women. They are taught to act tough though ‘makes them emotionally unavailable’ :unamused:

I think woman are clever…they are complicated as well…men are very honest in my veiw…

1 Like

Yea men are honest :thinking::slightly_smiling_face::sob::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Yes few years ago when i proposed to a girl will she be my girlfriend …she instantly refused and shouted at me…i thought she will agree …nope i was honest she was cunning …she already have multipal partner …i hate to be honest and straight forward…

2 Likes

Men vary one from another to extreme degrees. I have found this out in my 73 years of living. Whatever you say about men, there will come to mind a man who does not fit the description. So be it. Just keep looking for the one who fits your hopes and dreams. You are most likely to get your ideas from men who are already taken, but that’s ok. It just makes you know what you want to look for.

1 Like

Take a small test and determine for yourself.

Have both sexes ask you a question, just something simple a yes or no will do for an answer, then no matter what the question is, quickly respond "NO!"
Then sit back for about 10 minutes and watch their face to find the answer, but don’t say another word to them.

Men seem to drop it, move on, and drink their beer.
Women will end up trying the whole 10 minutes trying to figure out why you answered the way you did, then you’ll be wearing their beer.

2 Likes

i think we are equally complicated, truly. as a man i find that i understand men’s drives and interests; agression, sex, dominance seeking, wrecklessness; a little bit better. in my limited experience women tend to have other drives, though we are all able to get the job done at the end of the day. although many women are power hungry elitist jerks, it is paradoxical sometimes.

1 Like

Thank you @chordy :o) I make these posts for fun and debates to pass the time.

@Csummers I know right?! it is crazy how this work, I am sick of it! But I have met a guy like that too. :thinking:
Maybe it has to do with obsessive personality. really over-analyzing. Some women are not like that.

1 Like

I keep trying to get my husband to admit how complicated he is but the truth is he’s not complicated. I ask the typical girl question of “what are you thinking”, and he usually answers “nothing” and I get mad and tell him that’s impossible, so he says something really simple. I usually have many thoughts at the same time from complicated to superficial, but he seems to only ever have one or two superficial thoughts at a time. Unless he’s lying.

1 Like

Gawd…we aren’t that complicated!

Women…now there is another story…Multitasking…gawd damn that is weird stuff!

1 Like

I find that men are more open about what they think than what they feel … and women are more open about what they feel then what they think…

Both are complicated … but emotions make things complicated more so I vote women !

3 Likes

Men are complicated like goats are complicated. They don’t tell you what’s n their mind but they will lunge at and go for what they want. The only person who thinks that is complicated is the person who wants to try and change them. That is a lost cause.

2 Likes

It’s women hands down. Women have a more developed area of the brain in regards to social interactions which allows for much more complexities when it comes to social nuance. I’ve been friends with men and women (plus I have 3 younger brothers) I have to say women are much more complex. Men are veeeery simple once you get to know them.

However since women have these complex social interactions and thoughts they assume men must have the same, which is where misunderstanding happens as women read way too much into things men say and do.

2 Likes

I think women have emotional mood swings during that time of the month, and I have sympathetic mood swings in return. It’s like being on an emotional playground

1 Like

I voted for ‘women’ even though I’m a woman myself, because women are so complicated.
I’ve dated both genders, and I have more guy friends than female friends, and while guys do tend to act more on instinct and seem to have problems with expressing their feelings, they’re much more straightforward than women.

Women play all these games and expect you to just know things from little hints and cues they drop, and it gets very frustrating.

Also, when a guy is mad at me, I give him a few days to pout and get his shite together, and that’s that. While if a woman is mad at me, she’ll stay mad for days, weeks, months, heck even years.

I can’t take it when people hold grudges…

So, TL;DR, women are complicated things, and while men are no simpletons, they’re much easier to deal with.

1 Like

Women are more complicated because they use their brains more than men.

1 Like

that’s actually really funny, true and sad. But mostly funny

1 Like