Who WAS the voice? My late mom, my guardian angel(if any), my heart?

As a Christian, I do not believe in so-called guardian angels. There are millions of angels in heaven, though.

My mom died 10 years ago. I do not believe in immortal spirit after death. In fact, there are demons out there.

Could it be the heart who spoke to me?

I was hearing voice, and it was a good voice. I missed it so much. I will wait and see if it return.

1 Like

my dad is gone now and i am missing him like crazy so i know what its like to want to be able to talk to someone who is not there but i am not talking about voices, i just wish my dad was here because i need to talk to him and i just want to know where he is and how he is doing, is it nice where he is now :frowning: probably sounds stupid but i want to believe that he has gone somewhere nice.

the atheist would probably say ā€˜he is gone and there is nothing, that is the endā€™ and i donā€™t want to believe that because it is so sad :frowning: (no offence)

1 Like

Hebrews 1:14
Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?

they are around.

So are demons. you have to test the demons and see if they will admit Christ is the LORD and if they serve him and worship/follow himā€¦

there are immortal soulsā€¦all souls are. There is Biblical evidence of them even appearingā€¦Samuel appeared when called up by the witch of Endor, though King saul should not have done it. samuel was madā€¦
Moses and Elijah appear with Jesus on the mount of transfigurationā€¦ We know Moses did indeed die and was buried 1400 years before, yet he appears alive

Matthew 17

And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,

2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

3 And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.

4 Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.