Who was pacing by anxiety?

Well, it happens me now… Even on aps… In fact, I even feel more healthy, but this anxiety is the only one who is still present. I guess its good, that its more on the surface now, isn’t it?
Do I need time to settle down even this? I avoid even my mom now and she gets pissed off by this and blames me, that I make caprices with this anxiety… Grrh… It worsens the things… She says to say f*** off to the anxiety and act, yeah… But when its strong, I cant help it much :confused:
My pdoc says, that increasing the ap doesn’t help always. That I need more time…
Did you went through the same, the pacing? Did it get better with time on the meds? Its just that I blame myself for this…

I used to pace up and down my mum’s hallway barefoot until my feet were too sore to walk on.

Oh, I am sorry, ledwen… I wonder if I pace cause I raised my ap, but in the same time, I feel very anxious when I pace… I do it when I am around people in fact. Home, alone, I don’t do it lol…
Should I be patient and continue the meds? The Zyprexa will end up by calming down the anxiety too? In fact, I feel less delusional, but now I have this…

It should settle down. I think my pacing was due to being put on a AP and it eventually went away.

Ok, sorry for my questions, but were you anxious too when you were pacing? Cause here, this is the main problem… Gosh, this is hard tbh…

I was quite delusional and was afraid, but I don’t recall having any panic attacks or anything.

Before I got my anxiety under control I would pace a fair amount. I want to say it was a subconscious effort to regulate my breathing which would always get out of whack.

When I was on Prolixin I could not stop pacing. They sent me from the hospital to this assisted living center that had a lot of structure. They had different classes throughout the day. One guy who stayed there longer than me said he did a lot of coloring when he was there. Anyway, they put me in this class where there were about twenty-five people sitting behind these tables watching a western movie. I was full of Prolixin, so I could not stay seated. I kept getting up and walking around, and this woman was getting angry at me about it. Thankfully, the class was nearly over. I ate supper at the place, and then I walked out on the highway and left that assisted living center behind me, never to see it again, hopefully.

Thanks for the answers both!
Well, I wonder if the bigger dose of my Zyprexa can cause more anxiety? Maybe its my illness though, idk… Yeap, I am a very anxious person in this illness… Maybe I need time on the meds… My pdoc was saying, that maybe i’ll need even years lol… I suffer also from poor thinking, so this is something which worsens the fears I guess…
So I can pace by the ap too? Today its a bit better, but my days are all different…
Sorry @crimby for your experience, I understand you on this… The others can calm us down really, they were never like this… My mom is tough on me with my anxiety, but maybe its better for me to less focus on it… But even if I ignore it, when its strong, I cant help it… Anyway, lets fight… Today I could go out for my usual walk, but tbh, I am fed up of just walking like this without purpose… Maybe ill have a rest day and trying not to suffer because of this fate lol…

Help, please… Do I pace cause I was on lower dose for a month and now that I am back on a bigger one, I need time again? In fact, I do it only around people…
The other theory is that I start to get more alive after being numbed both emotionally and intellectually from too many meds in the past… But the price is more social anxiety and the rest? I am mad to my mother tbh… She keeps saying, that ill be always ill and alone here at my house… She says her goal is that I cant take care of myself, but she doesn’t see me outside happy, no… :cry:
But my pace is with strong anxiety and somatic sensations, yeap… I wonder if I need more meds now or I am just getting more alive from the numbness of the years and its a good thing in the end?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.