Who sleeps with sleeping pills and who naturally?

my antipsychotic is basically a sleeping pill

3 Likes

I thought melatonin has 1 mg max dose?

1 Like

I think 6mg is theraupatic doseā€¦!!!

2 Likes

I used to take zolpidem the sleeping tabletā€¦ now seroquel and rispredal helpsā€¦!!!

2 Likes

I used to need sleep aids to fall asleep, but somehow I miraculously managed to start falling asleep as fast as 10 minutes some nights. I donā€™t remember how I got that to work without meds, though. :frowning:

1 Like

I could not fall asleep without the help of seroquel. I usually take 25mg Seroquel at bedtime.

1 Like

I take Mirtazapin/Remeron 60 mg which help me sleep.

2 Likes

I take 10mg Zolpidem every night. Without it I do not sleep enough and then end up with psychosis. Iā€™m on 25mg Abilify daily.

2 Likes

I, too take either 50mg or 100mg of Seroquel for sleep. As my psychiatrist has stated, I can fall asleep okay but staying asleep I cannot.

3 Likes

I take 200mg Seroquel Prolong at night, itā€™s supposed to help me sleep better, but it also makes me dream even more than usual.

2 Likes

I used to need zopiclone a lot to get any sleep at all. Havenā€™t needed that in a long time though.

My current main AP olanzapine seems to do the trick, along with some promethazine every now and then when needed

My sleep seems to be getting worse though gradually over the last couple months

1 Like

Melatonin regularly.

My usual meds help with sleep and unless I am in an episode I donā€™t need Ativan. Usually I sleep ok unless I am in episode

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.