Who is coming off antipsychotics in the future?

I’m much more functional on 5mg Olanzapine than anything above. But miss feeling completely like me. I’m new to all this so it’s not very long ago that I wasn’t ill.

Not to disappoint you but even off meds for 2yrs I didnt feel the same as before sz. At least thats my own experience, idk about others.

2 Likes

Worked in the same job for 17 years…. Was excelling at work before my illness.

Can still work full time there but my career prospects have declined because of my two episodes.

I understand that I’ll be incapable of working while psychotic if I come off again.

1 Like

While I was off medication I wasn’t completely back to normal but not far from it.

1 Like

It’s fine to be interested in, but posting the same thing over and over goes against community guidelines.

Make 1 thread and keep to it. If you make more on the same topic they will be locked.

1 Like

Specifically the No Repeat Post section.

2 Likes

That’s pretty harsh tbh. All I’m doing is searching for hope and that is what this forum should be about.

Most of my posts have related to medication reduction and the responses I received help me make that decision.

You have spammed the forum for weeks asking the same thing over and over

1 Like

Harsh or not, that’s the rule. People get sick of the same post and begin believing the poster is a troll or spammer.

Again, keep it to one post.

1 Like

Don’t think I have repeated the post …, there all different….

I’ll maybe try coming off meds in the future, or change meds. I suspect I might get some sleep problems if I try to get off the meds though (olanzapine), but I’m not sure. We’ll see.

1 Like

It’s the same topic, over and over.

Again, just keep it to this thread.

2 Likes

Well those were the questions I was looking to answer. And all information I’ve received has helped me.

Only two people have been critical everyone else has been helpful.

Power corrupts……

I’d let it drop and not antagonize @Luke83 . Your going to end up with a locked thread and/or suspension if you don’t let it lie.

1 Like

My apologies…. Just think some people can be a little negative in their communication. Subject dropped.

Sorry again

Never mind. I see the apology.

1 Like

Subject dropped…. Don’t mean to upset you or be subject to your powers as a mod.

Just been interested in medication reductions and coming off aps like you.

I’ve learned a lot on here so thankful for all those who have supported me and given information.

Again really sorry if I’ve repeated myself, but it is what has been on my mind.
Really sorry again

Have you tried before and what dose are you on?

Thank you 151515