Who here wears glasses?

I’ve had them since I was 7. I have a prescription of -5 in both eyes, astigmatism also

1 Like

Got anew pair and they keep falling off my face

1 Like

Contacts when I’m out, glasses at night usuallly

1 Like

I wear contacts less and less these days. Switched to Daily ones

I wear glasses, but not all of the time.

Really need them for driving and seeing far away.

1 Like

Glasses all the time. Contacts long ago. I can’t manage them - along with all those other things that fall by the wayside. I think contacts are better for your vision.

1 Like

i wear glasses all the time i cant wear contacts

1 Like

3 Likes

I wear glasses.

1 Like

I wear glasses…

Contacts when I’m working… it’s hard to wear glasses and safety glasses…

1 Like

I used to wear glasses,but during May of last year,I went to do lasek and I don’t need any glasses now

1 Like

I wear glasses for night driving

1 Like

I have 20/10 vision. That means I can see at 20 feet what most people can only see at 10 feet. Unfortunately, lately my night vision has taken a crap, and I think I need glasses for night driving too. It doesn’t help that this little town I live in is the worst lit I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

I got my first pair of glasses when I was 7 or 8. About twenty years ago I had Lasik done on both eyes.

1 Like

That guy on the door there. Funny pic.

3 Likes

I should be wearing mine but I’ve never had the money to get the lenses replaced from where I dropped them on concrete after less than 2 weeks of owning them that scratched up the lenses so bad my eyes notice it always no matter what and it’s right in the center.

1 Like

I have glasses,I do believe that I look better with them on :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I only wear them when I want to see. J.k. wear them for reading only.

Mine apparently mask my drug dazed looking facial expression enough to where people just think I look smart instead of stoned 24/7.

I’m nearsighted so I have to wear glasses to drive. I dislike how they feel sitting on my nose though so I rarely wear them other then when I’m driving.

I’ve tried contacts before but I dislike touching my eyes so I never used them more than a couple times.