Who here wears glasses and loves it 🤓

Come on admit it looool

3 Likes

I Used to…but not now…my power was -2…had memorable experience with it…!!!
ARE u going to get one…!!! is it a power glasses or just fancy glasses…!!!

1 Like

I do not like glasses but I need to wear these, otherwise I do not see anything.

1 Like

I wear them to read, but never did like them, bought a big cell phone just so I would not have to wear them to read it

2 Likes

I feel your pain. Mines -5 :joy:

1 Like

I was blind until I got lasik surgery. Very nearsighted.

I did too, my smartphone is huge so I can see it.

1 Like

I visited my eye doc last week, with my current glasses I see very well.

Mother warned me I would go blind :frowning:

2 Likes

lol I can’t stop laughing. :blush:

1 Like

I have glasses and contact lens. Contact lens are far better. I feel myself weak when I wear glasses.

I had also contact lens in the past, well 16 years ago, then they got dried in the heat of Miami :smile:

I used to, didn’t mind them too much. I couldn’t wear contacts for the longest time.

I wore contact lenses for nearsightedness, then in my 40s I couldn’t see to read. The glasses I had to wear were so thick and heavy and expensive. I tried 1 pair of glasses, and several configuration of bifocal contacts, then I went for lasik. I was a 6 on the nearsightedness scale . Coke bottle glasses.

1 Like

I wear glasses. They’re a pain!! I have contacts but every time I try to wear them my eyes get dried out.

Today good glasses can be quite expensive, one person had an insurance for his glasses and when he broke his glasses, it was not expensive to fix glasses.

I wear cheaters, or reading glasses. The eye surgeon warned me that he couldn’t fix everything, my eyes were terrible, so nearsighted. LASIK was so painful for me, wouldn’t do it again ever.

I wear them… I find them comfortable and pleasing. It’s a physical barrier between me and all the stuff that could fly into them.

3 Likes

I have glasses but I hate them because they always get in my way

If anyone can’t afford their glasses go to www.zennioptical.com. I got my glasses for $7, and I have a very strong prescription. They try to convince you to buy the expensive $30 dollar lenses, but the free ones work just fine, even in my very active job. I also got nice prescription sunglasses for $12.

3 Likes