Who here is a fan of Chick-Fil-A?

They make one heck of a chicken sandwich. Think they made a political statements and are closed on Sundays. Whatev. It might be my cheat meal for the week.

1 Like

I like them I had to cut it out of my diet though I was eating it way too much

1 Like

I like their milkshakes!

1 Like

I’m a big fan lol.

1 Like

I love their food, but never buy it because they donate to conversion camps, which, for those who don’t know, are places homophobic parents send their gay children to go be tortured until they stop acting gay.

11 Likes

What that is a thing?

Oh i googled it…

Yes. It was just outlawed in my state this year, and is still legal in many places.

Edit: apparently it isn’t outlawed in my state yet. It’s just no longer covered by Medicaid.

Man it’s dangerous for the LGBTQ’s out there. Maybe I will just get some Subway.

3 Likes

I think Lou Reed was subjected to psychiatric stuff for his sexuality.

1 Like

I love Chick Fil A!

1 Like

I live right by one but I don’t go very often. I like the chicken sandwich at Burger King better and it’s only 99 cents.

3 Likes

I also like the original chicken sandwich at Burger King.

3 Likes

I like their food a lot.

I watched a Real Time with Bill Maher a few years back that said they were illegal now. This is still going on? That’s ridiculous. And they are still contributing?

Our country sucks. I wish I could move to the United Kingdom.

1 Like

I don’t think I have ever been to one. I live in Wisconsin :lizard::lizard::lizard:

1 Like

It’s still legal in the UK too, until the legislature banning it goes through.

On 3 July 2018, the UK Government announced it would work towards a total ban on conversion therapy across medical, non-medical, and religious settings.

1 Like

This seems awfully political for a forum that doesn’t allow politics.

1 Like

Human rights aren’t political. I sure hope everyone here can agree on “don’t torture gay kids.”

7 Likes

I think psychiatrists even prescribed electric shock therapy to gay kids

2 Likes