I boycott Chic Fil A

They are politically against LGBTQ rights. There is one right across the way from my house and it is always packed to the gills. I glare at the restaurant and all the cars in line when I’m nearby.

Maybe I’m too harsh. Do you boycott anything?

3 Likes

I had their chicken sandwich and nuggets and I found the food to be subpar.
Definitely over rated.

2 Likes

I’ve been boycotting Chick Fil A for years.

Hasn’t seemed to hurt them.

I’ll admit, I miss the food.

That Chick Fil A sauce is delicious and they have the best shakes.

5 Likes

McDonald’s is somewhere I’d never go to.

2 Likes

I miss waffle fries. I don’t honestly think enough people care about lgbt rights to significantly impact chik fil a. Or rather, the people who care tend to eat less fast food in general, so they aren’t really losing much business.

2 Likes

Jimmy John’s because he kills endangered animals for sport

2 Likes

Oh yeah. That’s right. The jimmy johns owner is a big game hunter. My wife is really against him for doing that.

3 Likes

I guess I don’t actively boycott any particular business but wish I could boycott every product from a certain country considering their organ harvesting programs and sweat shop labor. Sadly it’s virtually impossible nowadays to do that.

3 Likes

Yeah. That is tricky. I heard Walmart makes most of their products there. It’s one of the reasons a lot of people boycott them.

2 Likes

So true. We’d all have to walk around naked. There are fair trade websites out there. They can be expensive though

2 Likes

I don’t like the food but I’m boycotting Chic Fil A anyway.

2 Likes

I boycott all gas stations. I don’t want to feed big oils greed and line the pockets of a business who has hurt the environment so much.

3 Likes

Cool! I can’t tell if you are joking bc I think owning an electric car would be neat. Our town put in its first charging station this past summer. Oddly and somewhat funny is that the charging station is in the same lot as the municipal liquor store and bar. Our city council must be smarter than most people don’t give them credit for.

-S

4 Likes

Yeah, I grow my own oil from now on.

4 Likes

Well make sure you weed and talk to your oil.

:joy:

5 Likes

Which dinosaurs do you feel yields the best oil?

2 Likes

Vegetarian food. I don’t care about the political views of restaurant owners. If the food is good I eat there, if it isn’t I eat elsewhere.

3 Likes

It seems like mass consumer tastes trump political correctness. People won’t boycott any place until it affects them personally.

2 Likes

i’ve been to a chic fil a once in my life, it wasn’t my choice, it was in denver a couple years ago, and dad was picking up food for lunch. i have no problem boycotting chic fil a, but i haven’t officially ever boycotted anything.

1 Like

That won’t keep me from the yarn.:blush:

1 Like