Who here is a fan of Chick-Fil-A?

I’ve never been to one of these “torture camps” you speak of. How exactly are they tortured?

1 Like

And not just ECT. They would literally electrocute kids while showing them pictures of gay couples together, to try and create a fear response to homosexual thoughts.

1 Like

That is pretty crazy.

1 Like

I got a sandwich from Chick-Fil-A, and it was good. However, since you told us about this “conversion” business I’ll never eat there again.

5 Likes

I like Chik Fil A, there just isn’t one near me. Don’t care about their politics, they make an amazing chicken sangwich

1 Like

I’m not sayin nobody should buy their food. Plenty of companies are corrupt, and it’s impossible to buy 100% ethically all the time. This issue just hits home for me, since one of the homeless kids I took in last year had survived conversion camp when they were a teenager.

2 Likes

We don’t have any Chick Fil A’s where I live.

1 Like

Since they’re doing that, I’m going to boycott them.

3 Likes

Not in love chik fila, I like Mc Donalds Mc Chicken better.

1 Like

Or a KFC sandwich.

1 Like

The big difference is the pickles on the sandwiches. I’ve put pickles on KFC and McD’s chicken and it is nearly the same.

1 Like

I do like their chicken but since they are not close to me I dont eat their that often.

1 Like

I think the Mc Chicken sandwich is the best sandwich McDonald’s makes. It’s also the cheapest.

1 Like

I had it once, last month when a co-worker insisted on taking me and another person there because we’d never had it before. I’d always avoided the place because of their politics but was curious because people just rave about it. It was absolutely nuts in that place. Two drive-thru lanes. I thought it was okay. I guess I didn’t see what all the fuss was about. I still don’t like their politics, so I probably won’t eat there again.

2 Likes

We don’t have them here

1 Like

My sister won’t eat there. She said they don’t like gays. I had never heard of the transformation camps or whatever.

They aren’t open on Sundays and a lot of them are in shopping malls which are notoriously busy on Sunday. Doesn’t make much sense to me.

1 Like

I ate there several months ago, but wasn’t impressed. Since you told me about their supporting conversion therapy I won’t eat there again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.