• Popeyes
  • McDonalds
  • Wendy’s
  • Burger King
  • Other comment

0 voters

Let’s see what everyone thinks.

I picked Chick-Fil-A because they have the best chicken sandwich,

But I’ve been boycotting them for years.

Political stuff.

4 Likes

What about KFC🍗.

https://www.kfc.com/menu/sandwiches

1 Like

I won’t touch chik fil a. Burger king is better, then Wendy’s.

2 Likes

The Popeyes sandwich is pretty good. I do like it better than Chick Fil A but I picked Burger King because the sandwich I get there is only 99 cents but I do like the Popeyes sandwich better.

This has been a debate on Facebook lately.

1 Like

haven’t had the Popeyes chicken sangwich yet, but I love the Wendy’s spicy chicken sangwich.

2 Likes

I like Arby’s chicken sandwich.

3 Likes

Burger King chicken sandwiches bring back memories. I lived in a town where the only fast food restaurant available was a Burger King. I grew fond of their chicken sandwiches. That being said, I voted Chick Fil A. I don’t eat Chick Fil A often, the very first time I tried Chick Fil A was when I was about 28 years old. Mostly because they built one where I currently live. It’s right next to an In N Out. They usually both have a lot of cars in the drive thru. Especially In N Out.

I’d get a chicken sandwich from Burger King but unfortunately they closed down the nearest Burger Kings here. I have to drive about 20 minutes to the next Burger King… the Arby’s is even further away.

1 Like

We have to drive about 40 or 50 miles to get to an Arby’s. Sucks because their beef and cheddar is my favorite sandwich.

2 Likes

On the bright side, we have a Sonic’s drive in within a 10 minute drive.

2 Likes

I like Arby’s but I get the regular roast beef sandwich. The middle one. I have tried their buffalo chicken sandwich though. I thought it was pretty good.

Chick Fil A used to only be in the mall. Now we have them everywhere. There is one within walking distance of my house. I am sick of them. And there is a Zaxbys across the street. I don’t like them either.

1 Like

Arby’s is pretty good. They have a unique taste. I haven’t been there in a few years now. Last time I went to Burger King I was hoping to get a chicken sandwich but they were still serving breakfast. I ended up getting the croissanwhich or whatever it’s called. I like those too. Now I’m craving a BK chicken sandwich.

2 Likes

have you had arbys deep fried cajun turkey sandwich, thats the only thing ive had from there its amazing

1 Like

Nope. The only thing I’ve had there recently is the gyro.

2 Likes

We have Chicken On The Way Here

1 Like

I’d have to say dairy queen

1 Like

I use to love chickfila I still do but damn… that pop eyes spicy chicken sandwich tho.:ok_hand:

1 Like

I am at the Burger King right now. The chicken jr went up to $1.19.

The best chicken sandwiches are my chicken sandwiches. But, I do like Wendy’s.

Definitely KFC. 151515151151515