• Geodon (ziprasidone)
  • Latuda (lurasidone)
  • Risperdal (risperidone)
  • Saphris (asenapine)
  • Seroquel (quetiapine)
  • Zyprexa (olanzapine)
  • Vraylar (cariprazine)

0 voters

Some of the best sleeps come from me using Abilify. Never in my whole life have I slept as well as I have on Abilify. It’s just so epic going to sleep with Abilify. Even before I was schizophrenic I never slept that good.

I was on 300 mg of clozaril and slept 20 hours a day…I bet if I took 900 mg I could sleep for 2 days straight. Even with a tolerance to the drug! If they fed me clozaril every time I woke up I could sleep forever lol.

I get super good sleep after I take my morning dose of Geodon but at night I don’t even feel tired when I take it

None of those. Ativan+trazodone knocked me out and kept me knocked out. You HAVE to make sure you get 8 hours of sleep with it though, when I tried to wake up too quickly I would faint.

Seroquel knocked me out.
My sleep is pretty good on Depakote.

Worse sleep - Abilify, Vraylar and Lamictal.

antihistamines knock me out faster and more consistently than any other med ive had for sleep…

Ambien makes me forget I even fell asleep, just awake one moment asleep the next. But I’m no longer on it. Those were the days tbh.

I take 100mg of Trazodone at night, I only used to sleep 2-3 hours, now I sleep 7-8 hours every night.
I also take 50mg Chlorpromazine and 20mg of Fluoxetine, but they are for my mental health problems.

Seroquel knocks me out at night. So does Melatonin. Geodon does the trick in the morning.

I second 5 mg of Ativan. That’s the dose for insomnia I believe and it seems to really work well

Well that and 100 mg of serequel

Abilify, Zyprexa and Seroquel

MAke a brotha feel well rested

Seroquel gave me the best sleep.
Zyprexa turned me into a comatose zombie. I’d wake up still sleeping. I couldn’t function, I was always too sleepy. Fell asleep during zoology class numerous times and got woken up by the teacher who was annoyed but patient

Hydroxazine pam also worked as a good basic anti-anxiety anti-histamine drug that would gently sway me to sleep at night. I’m not on that anymore, though.

Zopiclone olanzapine and mirtazapine at night knocks me out sometimes for a good 10 to12 hours though not always streght away.

25mg Quetiapine knocks me out for 12 hours… Strangely it didn’t have that effect at 600mg, very odd… Aripiprazole keeps me awake, I have to take it in the morning.

Nothing work so good on me as sleep meds or benzos. For my ap (zyprexa), i dont feel it really but on it i suceed to fall asleep sooner or later. Without it, i stop sleeping litterally…

I take 50mg of Diphenhydramine aka Benadryl every night and I sleep decent but I don’t wake up feeling groggy like some of the other medications I’ve taken.