Where's your favorite nature scene?

i think my favorite is a mountain hiking trail with the smell of dry pine. second would be a secluded beach either the ocean or the great lakes somewhere listening to the waves hit the shore and walking in the sand barefoot.

how bout you?

3 Likes

Lake Shasta California.

2 Likes

and i also like the redwood forests.

2 Likes

I liked the walking trails at the farm I used to live on. Also we have walking trails here behind our house that go back to a brook with the site of an old mill you can see.

3 Likes

Mountains scare me.

I prefer hilly walking trails. With scenic view on a nice breezy blue skied day. Not too sunny as I’m not a fan of suncream.

3 Likes

lake ouachita in the arkansas ozarks…not only beautiful but some of the best scuba diving visibility underwater in the midwest.

2 Likes

Lake Michigan

2 Likes

Almost every state park in Minnesota that I visited. I live two miles from a very small but fun state park.

1 Like

The cliffs of sea lions off of the Oregon coast.

1 Like

Any where in Northumberland, it has some of the prettiest scenery I’ve ever seen in my life.

When I went to the Lake District for my cousins wedding, that was pretty darn special too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.