Where to get helmet against this nightmare

its killing me
please help someone
meds dont work
its not schizophrenia its somekinda rpg fanfiction woman with tech controlling my brain
there are tons of evidence on google
ill kill myself i had 2 insane nervous breakdowns i almost died!!!
i need my own personal private brains!!!

dont you think this is crime against privacy and copyrights? it can steal your bank info and memes easily af too!!!

youre a fake people because they can paste whatever text or image and even feel codes in your thought track, they can shoot somekinda painful microwave frequencies right into your skull while you even sleep, it happened like yesterday night!

no privacy in your own home!! no…even brains!!!

where to get helmet against all vibes???

im not lieing and im not mad.

Moved to Unusual Beliefs
—Mod-beam

I know you’re not lying, but you’re quite mad… No kind of helmet is going to help you. You have to see a doctor.

2 Likes

@HELPASAP. Are you currently seeing a doctor? Which meds have you tried and are you currently on meds?

are you mad? have you heard about thought screening or waag society experiments? check them out on twitter. and they are just one company, it has already been done!!

it is total brain infiltration, i dont have schizophrenia, im 100% sure.

Formerly I was, and I can recognize florid psychosis when I see it. If you don’t have psychosis or schizophrenia then what are you doing here? Not that I think you don’t.

6 Likes

Yes, I did. I wish I knew how to help you.

um…waag society, thought screening, mk ultra
:no_mouth:

Man, lay off the conspiracy theories, that’s what’s hurting your brain.

We’ve been through this before, what are you doing on a forum for schizophrenia support, calling other people crazy and saying you don’t want help?

2 Likes

waag society is completely new thing and its official af!

i dont know no conspiracy theories

they told me in my own brain: we hacked you etc

aint no schizophrenia.

Your voices are saying that, not them.

You need medication, to be followed by psychiatrist.

Do you have family you can contact about these things and tell them your worries?

1 Like

What meds have you tried?

well what meds do you recomend? that dont make you slow?

the thing is they gona infiltrate your thoughts anyway

if wifi can go through anything why dont you think other vibes can totally hack your brains? its just a skull

AND HOW ARE YOU GONA EXPLAIN THEY ALMOST EXPLODED MY HEAD LAST NIGHT?? IT LITERARY HEATED UP OR SOME â– â– â– â–  AND WAS TREMBLING! DAY AGO FROM THAT I WAS LITERARY CHOKING AND SUFFOCATING OUT OF NOTHING!!! DOCTORS WAS USELESS. THEY CAN PARALYZE THE SPECIFIC BRAIN PARTS AND NERVE COMPLECTIONS!

Have you been seen by a doctor?

Sometimes our bodies react to our delusions in weird ways.

I take Invega Sustenna and it doens’t make me slow.

no i was been seen by elephant

Alright enough, Moonbeam is trying to help you.

We can’t help you here if you refuse psychiatry and to see a doctor.

You want to be right, but you aren’t.

2 Likes