Where can i go?

What if i dont like the system i am in … the family, job and everyday routine life… i want to go someplace alone do what i like rest of my life and not be bothered… is it called suicide ???

1 Like

Sriharryster, suicide isn’t the answer. Please. Keep talking with us. We care.

2 Likes

Hmm… Thanks for your care… You are a great friend… But i am lacking something from the beginning like what others have and i dont have it. Its called basic human feelings and emotions. I either cry or laugh for silly reason.

1 Like

Same here man…its really really hard to face it…!! I want to live alone too…may be its illness talking …! Do u accept we have to live with this all life long…!!! Sending cool hugs from nepal …take care brother…

1 Like

This must be very frustrating for you; I can’t imagine, Sriharryster. Are you able to discuss this with your doctor?

1 Like

I am not able discuss this effectively with anyone yet. I lose and they win in the end. No one likes to see me win i suppose. I maybe the worst of the lot. But i might go to the pdoc tomorrow and see what gives.

I want to see you win, Sriharryster. Going to the pdoc tomorrow sounds like a great idea. Sometimes it takes time to discuss these kind of things effectively. It sounds like you’re being proactive. Good on you.

1 Like

Tomasina why do you care for me. I am not used to this. You know i almost throw up when someone cares for me so much. Maybe thats why i get hated. I am not sure if this hurts you. Sorry if it does.

Some incidents in my life has hurt me so so bad that i tried mutiple attempts. So much so that i am most happy when i am so alone and talking to myself. I am a weirdo. Cant understand love and affection. You see.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that you made multiple attempts, Sriharryster. I don’t want to make you uncomfortable in any way; I apologize for that. You don’t hurt me; thank you for your concern though. I care about everyone here. OK it sounds like you’re identifying a major issue ‘challenges understanding love and affection.’ You’re not alone with this problem. Other people share this issue. There is hope. Please be patient with yourself and your doctor.

1 Like

You are right Tomasina need to be patient here. and You did not make me uncomfortable so no need to apologize. I was maybe fuming about my issues more openly. I want to find answers to my problems. Yes i understand that these are common issues. I am not alone with it. You have infact cool me down a bit. Mood swings.

Great - I’m happy to hear that you want to find answers to your problems; that’s a REALLY healthy attitude. It’s good to communicate/vent. That’s one of the reasons the forum exists. You’ve encouraged me in the past - thank you again. I have to sign off for now. Hope to talk with you another time soon.

1 Like

I like you Tomasina. You are a good friend. Talk to you soon. Take care.

1 Like

It is called homelessness. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is called divorcing and moving to live alone.
I think you made a big mistake that you married and had a child.

Nope not at all…if he is unmarried who iz goona take care of him …!!! We need love at this very time…!!! Love lives forever…!!

@far_cry0 @Melomaniac is able to care for himself…
He is even able to work…
Your message is annoying,
I am looking for the best for @Melomaniac
@Melomaniac is not happy with his “regular” life…

1 Like

Its his illness talking …there should be quality communication in between his family .mainly to his mother and wife … he can’t afford divorce at this very point … so i strongly oppose u @Erez_Shmerling …!!! Take care don …!!!

@far_cry0 I didn’t say that he should divorce,
I said he made a big mistake marrying in the first place.
He might or might not divorce this is for him to decide.
The illness is part of him for better or for worse…
He said he would like to quit his job leave his family and be alone…
This is not necessarily illness related as healthy people also experience these feelings…
The plan of living alone and doing whatever he wants would be much easier
for him if he were single and didn’t have a family, that’s what I’m saying.

1 Like

Its really hard to understand one self …!!! U may be right …erez…i am too tired of this life even tho i take medicine i dont want to live as well …what are u upto @ erez …u just wake up …from good deep sleep .!!!

@zeno I dont want to end up homeless unless someone really cares for me to the end because i am homeless. Now the trust and love somewhat gone.

@Erez_Shmerling Thanks a lot man. Wish i could divorce because i lost some basic respect and some expectations that they (mom and wife) are not able to fulfill. Or i dont want to keep bugging them about the problems. maybe i am delusional but its me that is not comfortable always. Mostly upset and unhappy than comfortable with them. Though i love them a lot for they are my only pillars left now. Its getting complicated maybe thats why i dont like the idea of being with family. Hope each of us realize and move on. Or someone helps realize. At the moment its cheapish and like hell inside home.

@far_cry0 My friend your support means a lot to me. I admire you for your constant help and positive words. I am at loss however. If i try to do something positive its delayed. If i do something quick its negative. I am sticking to a pathetic routine for long time. What could i do. Its very tough to come out of the shell. Love lost and only hope and patience remain.

3 Likes