Schizophrenia.com

When was the last time you worked?

I worked 10 years ago. The last time I worked, I cleaned churches.

3 Likes

A year ago I quit a job I had for over five years. Made great money, had a lot of perks, learned a lot. But psychosis was creeping in, and I couldn’t focus on anything anymore. The job itself was unfulfilling, and I felt a dread, like I knew something bad was about to happen. I’m really glad I quit when I did.

2 Likes

Around 11 or 12 years ago. I managed homes for people with intellectual and physical disabilities. It was a rewarding but extremely stressful job. I totally broke down. Sometimes I miss it but I know I can’t work again.

1 Like

30 min ago. Spent the day running around with my hair on fire.

Wheeeeee.

3 Likes

I worked in a drs office. It’s been almost 7 years since I worked

1 Like

I think it’s been about 8 years

1 Like

Half an hour ago. Just got off.

2 Likes

March 2020, accounting.

2 Likes

I was still at my job in 2016 but I was having a hard time getting any work done. I had chest pain, bad lasik eye surgery, a fungal infection, people yelling at me in my neighborhood, some air traffic was routed over my house. I was 1 month away from getting canned. All after getting an above average performance review and rumor was those are hard to get. Something kept ticking in my mattress keeping me up at night also that was the first thing I heard. Somebody from warren talked to me and I couldn’t get anything done after that.

1 Like

Thursday. I go back tomorrow.

Before COVID.

I worked for a local artist.

Now I’m looking for part time work doing something different.

1 Like

Im looking for a job right now.i used to be a good worker, I worked in a lot jobs.im thinking of doing wftd.

Today

I currently work

My job is looking for jobs.

1. I applied back to the same job still waiting on interview, and friend even offered recommendation. Gonna try part time if not I will do the full time.

I am still wishing for a full recovery a little but I’m doubtful that will happen. I hear my cell phone talking to me but sometimes I still hear things when I don’t have my cell phone.

I haven’t worked for many years now (21 years in fact). I was a Medical Receptionist up until my ex husband gained employment in the Oil and Gas industry which involved a lot of travel. I was a stay at home mum.

I became sick after nearly 20 years of marriage when my ex husband left me and I was put on the disability pension. I wish I could work again but realise this is just a pipe dream.

Yesterday. Hopefully I don’t get fired from this job like my last two jobs.

1 Like

It’s been more than a year since I worked, got layed off because of COVID and I’ve had trouble getting back into the workforce

1 Like