When they say "you don't look like sz".... :( right?

I get that all the time.

My boss has noticed things after a year of knowing me now. I went in to work hypo manic and bouncy once. She never said a thing and when I apologized she said she figured I was in a mood I didn’t want to discuss.

heh, yeah…I do too.

Some days I’m frankly disheveled in jeans, battered sneakers, and an old viet-nam era woodland camo jacket; other days I’m dressed to the nines with a beat face, gold hoops, acrylics (I do my own) styled hair (it’s black, thick, wavy, and past my waist), low cut blouse, and back zip pencil jeans.

Some days I’m here for the effort, and sone days, well…not. idk.

1 Like

yep! I look a lot better in make-up, but I haven’t worn it in years.

plus I’m slightly paranoid that it’s toxic.

1 Like

Indeed…I know I do, but it’s a chore lmao and I can’t be bothered half as many times as not. It’s on my list of things I do to keep the normies off my case.

Okay, I like looking good too but still…mmmpf…comfy mom jeans and a ratty t shirt with too much boob stretch and a vague coffee grounds smell.

I get rly anxious in public and that’s what attracts unwanted attention more than how I dress tho. Normies are too good at spotting me.

1 Like

I get this all the time, i dont think i am faking it, just because i look well doesnt mean that i dont have schizophrenia!

1 Like

on the other hand, people can see it in my eyes
when I’m having an episode,
it’s like fire.

I had a neurologist within 5 seconds of meeting me for the first time said “you’re not schizophrenic. You would be much weirder. You have OCD.” I wonder if he’s right

He can’t diagnose you, he’s not a psychiatrist. Its just his opinion. Paranoia is sz and not ocd. Navy seals following you is 100% sz.

2 Likes

but. if you realize that your cloth is weird, and your friend hates them, why are you doing that?
I hate when my mom, that ill too and 60 years old, dressed up like a little girl. this is so embarrassing. but she is egoistic and has zero care about me.
so why??

I really don’t know how to comment to yours.

I’m into coloring, and a woman on Facebook
asked me if I had ever graduated kindergarten. ha.
I didn’t reply to her.
I like to post my art.
My mom is very conservative dresser, always has been.
I asked my daughter when she started school
how she wanted to dress, and she said jeans and a T-shirt.
Except maybe picture day.
So, I wouldn’t stress too much about your mom,
but it does seem unusual to me.

yea… I don’t know also why she like this. my theory is that she needs attention. we all have problems, I have too such days when I put something weird. but if i had a child, I would have some consideration for his needs.

I think my comment was directed at the person before me, but thanks. agreed.

o.k. sorry if I was aggressive, sometimes I’m like that when it’s a sensitive point

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.