What's your sense of humor like?

So in the thread “what is the ideal man like?” , someone said that sense of humor was pretty important, so i thought it’d be great to ask what everyone’s sense of humor was like :smile:
I’d say for me I’m more dead pan, whatever Arrested Development is. Though it takes a while before i feel ok to start showcasing humor with people , I’m pretty self conscious so if I’m going to make a joke i feel it would be better to know my audience i guess. I’m working on it though, i think it’s preferable to just be bold when it comes to humor, but well thought out. And yes i am an introvert if you couldn’t tell :smile:

2 Likes

Hmm? I don’t know what my sense of humor is like. I enjoy funny movies, stand-up, my funny best friend, my hilarious kids. I am not sure what type it is but I have a great sense of humor.

1 Like

Sarcastic joker

My pdoc told me that a sense of humor was normally a positive thing, but he was going to make a note of mine in my records…another has said my humor is very “dark” dry…
I guess I find things funny that most don’t?

2 Likes

Hmph I’m always serious.

1 Like

It depends on what the material is.

I have a odd sense of humor, like the shock factor, or often looking for a negative come back. I’m just a NORMAL weirdo LOL.

Anyone see my pants?

4 Likes

Smartassish in general odd sometimes dark… I need more slapstick I think…

1 Like

I find you so freakin funny =) keep it up :thumbsup:

1 Like

Mine is cerebral. I don’t think a lot of things are really funny, but when I see something that I think is funny I bust out laughing.

1 Like

I do consider myself funny =) at least I laugh at my own jokes and even dumber jokes. But wish I can find the whole illness funny too - I would be so freakin happy. But people who find humour in anything - are always the best.

1 Like

I’m dead pan also, funny coincidences abound.

I’ve been told that I have a dry sense of humor. Hm I don’t understand why it’s dry though. I don’t live in a desert.

2 Likes

I have a pretty weird sense of humor. I think things like Portlandia, Superdeluxe, the Onion and all that are pretty funny.

Dry sense of humor, we find in humor in a lot of things others do not. That comes form all the things we have been though

2 Likes

Sarcasm, dark humor, clever wit and just silly/ridiculousness are my favorite. I don’t like slapstick or juvenile jokes.
I often have a something sarcastic to say…

2 Likes

Cheesey/embarrassing/silly.

1 Like

Update.

We have a “collective” sense of humor.

That’s is a joke.

Sucks pretty bad. Although I’m told I’m a great comic actress. I play the straight guy (woman).

my sense of humor is like-

I can’t say, lest :triangular_flag_on_post:s