What's your sense of humor like?

It’s British…

1 Like

I guess i like satire or like when stand ups laugh at the things we as people do in general. I can appreciate back and forth sarcasm if both people like it. i even like some bathroom humor like in the movie dumb and dumber’s bathroom scene. and i like witty or dry humor or clever funny play on words and irony. I guess i like a lot of types of humor and i feel good when i have a good laugh.

I feel like this video is kinda accurate as to what I’m into nowadays

If you like ants and Twinkies.kill the queen kill the queen! I’m just silly.

It’s okay. Kind of a mix between dark and odd. I need to watch myself because of the odd part as I can go overboard.

It’s good that schiz and medication didn’t cost you your sense of humor.

Very dry or wry.

Dry dead pan humor. Sometimes I’ll throw in an ironic comment that’s me reacting to a comment in a literal way, to it’s logical extreme. That sometimes gets laughs.

Me too.

Some humour I share with others but most of the time I do not.

I think my humour can be wicked and dark .

I do not laugh often but when I do it’s usually just me laughing .

I can laugh about seemingly wrong things to laugh at .

I care and love and so forth but I just find such things funny even when it involves people I adore does not mean I don’t wish them well and happiness because I do.

I have laughed at a series where it was a drama or scene that is definitely not meant to be funny .

if I told people things I find funny they may be horrified.

I do not even want to say it on the forum.
It can be forbidden n tabu to have such a humour but I do and I share some humour with others but probably not that often.

I hope to laugh with loved ones but I mainly laugh by myself but I do not laugh that often.

Some things that others find funny I also find funny but yea mostly I’m the only one laughing …