What's your secret to making it this far?

Despite the odds I’ve made it this far. Looking back my secret ingredient was luck. I think I have above average luck. Either that or a pretty powerful subconcious.

What’s your secret to making it this far ?

16 Likes

I would say luck for me too.
I should have been dead a long time ago, but no I’m still here.

5 Likes

Sometimes when I look back. It seem to me to be just destiny.
And the ability to adapt.

7 Likes

To be specific, I would not say luck, but reflex.

reflex definition: 1. a physical reaction to something that you cannot control: 2. the ability to react quickly:

I have avoided several road accidents because of reflex, or the ability to react, to manuever the vehicle quickly.

4 Likes

Honestly with the lack of insight, before being medicated, I don’t know how I made it this far.

2 Likes

No ones killed me.

4 Likes

Thank god for that.

1 Like

Just the will to live. All the rest I find it limited ouch…

4 Likes

Mental toughness. Takes a lot of mental strength to go through what we Sz go through.

11 Likes

Stubbornness. :smile:

10 Likes

because the universe has decided its not time for me to die yet. its pretty simple.

2 Likes

Luck. for sure.

2 Likes

I haven’t been sick for very long. I honestly don’t know how far I’m going to make it.

3 Likes

The willingness to just live. Some days are good, some days are bad. Appreciate the good days and learn from the bad days.

9 Likes

When I am feeling extremely upset over something I have my mother to talk to.

7 Likes

Being faithful :grinning::grinning:
Actually from the beginning i tried meds but i was very acute scz
Meds didnt work
Lately meds begin to work
I also graduated from uni :blush::blush:
Overall i feel good
Thanks god :smiley::smiley::smiley:

7 Likes

Swim or die.
not in the mood to die.

7 Likes

I’ve always trusted doctors and have survived by taking what they give me. I also respond well to medication. It seems to sort me out where I can live a life. It’s a little difference by I have some fun!

6 Likes

Luck in some cases. Pure laziness about killing myself in other cases, honestly.

1 Like

Tacos, sriracha sauce, stubborness, and dumb-ass luck.

:blush:

8 Likes