amy
tiffany
katie
casey

that’s it…ive kissed 12 girls

1 Like

I notice the number went from 11 to 12, :open_mouth:

1 Like

yeah I forgot casey. she slipped my mind but really I should have popped the question with her. I wanted to be single when I was in my 20’s. she’s married now

1 Like

Kristen 2 was my last kiss. when I was enrolled in community college, maybe 10 years ago. she had invited me to hang out and I thought she was hitting on me. we went for a hike one night and when I went to drop her off I tried to kiss her. she totally pulled back I was so embarrassed I thought she liked me. anyways she liked me a little, later on we went out and had some drinks and she started getting frisky with me…girls.

1 Like

I’ve been with approx. 78 women…no I am not proud of it…but I was hypersexual in my twenties and thirties before I got sick.

1 Like

Ah, kissing very dangerous. Leads one to think all kinds of things that are pure horse hockey.

3 Likes

Heck if I know

Manic episodes, no meds, and doing bad things in a Las Vegas swingers club for a year and a half.

1 Like

You all remember who you’ve all kissed? I’m definitely 100+ on that but I lived in Banff where lots of people kiss and much more.

2 Likes

No one and I’m 27

2 Likes

I’m only a hour away from Baniff, guess I should make a road trip :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

anybody ever kissed as the ball drops on new year’s eve? I kissed leah one new year’s and then I kissed casey the next. I love new year’s eve it’s my favorite holiday.

Been years since I went to a New Years Party, I probably have, but was in my drinking days and don’t really remember.

2 Likes

many, but you know I’ve finally decided I really don’t like french kissing. I get regular kisses all day though.

1 Like

I was about to type the answer. But I’m thinking I don’t really want to share this with you all.

2 Likes

I have no idea.

3 Likes

I think I know what you mean because there’s a possibility that I even forgot some people

2 Likes

Tigger
Charlie
Soxy
Oliver
Boots

Yes they are 4 cats and one dog. People kissing is against my religion. No kissies for the Sapiens.

2 Likes

ok ok I remembered 2 more. their names I can’t recall.

kyle’s girlfriends friend- she gave me a tour of their apartment and then we made out a little, nothing serious

Laura’s friend- my buddies sister had a friend over and she liked older guys. she was practically throwing herself at me. we made out.

and that is 100% accurate for this lifetime 14 girls. not too bad, I don’t think its too many, mostly just making out.

1 Like

Five. I had only kissed one other when I got married. After my divorce I didn’t date for many years. When I did date, I only dated a few before committing to my current husband.

2 Likes