Last Kissed

When was the last time you kissed someone on the lips?

I can’t remember to be honest.

2 Likes

About 4 years ago give or take a few months

2 Likes

last kiss was to my grandma when she was alive.

before that, I can’t remember.

2 Likes

It’s been close to a year, the last woman I dated (last April). I liked her quite a bit, but apparently the feeling was no longer mutual after a few dates.

2 Likes

A week maybe? 15

1 Like

a few hours ago before my partner went to work.

2 Likes

I received my last kiss on the lips two days ago. But, it was an old person kiss.

1 Like

Never been kissed in my life, to be honest.
My only two relationships were purely online.

2 Likes

Since I was married years ago.

3 Likes

that was my last kiss (not on the lips.)

I’ve never kissed a conscious person on the lips before.
I don’t know how to easily legally do that.

@Mountainman sorry about my post. I thought this was the same as your other Kiss thread, so I posted the same answer without reading the OP and the “on the lips” part.

1 Like

I try to make sure I kiss everyone in my house before I leave for work, or they leave for somewhere. I don’t ever want something to happen and regret that I didn’t kiss them goodbye. And my baby is just learning to give kisses, so her and I do kisses a lot when we play lol

4 Likes

My last kiss was during the Bush administration.

3 Likes

My last kiss was last May 2016. I let a guy kiss me with a big fat face that cut off my air supply and I wasn’t attracted to him at all. It was gross but I just went with it because I am an idiot. Didn’t want to be confrontational and say “er…um no” We were sort of hanging out as friends and he went for the kiss. It was gross.
Before that it was May 2015. I live at Daddy’s now on SSDI, safe and secure in my own little room and no weird men!!
Done kissing for awhile, Thank God.

2 Likes

That bloody jerk a few months back. Gutted as it was my first

2 Likes

My son, yesterday.
The last romantic kiss was a month or so ago.

1 Like

A couple of seconds ago.
I predict another real soon.

1 Like

Like a real passionate kiss on the lips…probably two days ago, from my wife. Not every day we kiss passionately…we kiss when the other comes home or leaves the house but those kisses are basically just routine…

1 Like

here is a kiss for you - :kiss:

1 Like

Back when I was 4, it was against my will.

1 Like

There was another post like this a while ago. I stated that it was since October. Now I’m proud to say that my last kiss was a couple of weeks ago. Think I found my new person :hugging:

3 Likes