How many lovers have you been with?

I’ve had my share…I counted 48 women the other day…I guess I had a good time in college…haha…how many lovers have you been with?

2 Likes

A lot. Havnt really kept track. Then there’s the paid lovers as well… lol

1 Like

…48 women who looked like this??

7 Likes

wow 48! I’m impressed! :yum: that’s a lot. :imp:

I’m usually interested in a lot of guys but it doesn’t go anywhere. I’ve been with two guys in serious relationships, I want to marry the second guy and I’ve been in a couple short term relationships in my teenage years which meant nothing.

1 Like

Zero lovers here.

lol, why zero? if I may ask?

I honestly don’t know. I think I turned a few down because I was scared.

1 Like

out of all those women which ethinicity or race did you prefer? which were the easiest to please or the ones that were the most pleasing? which had the most suiting character to yours? 48 is quite a number man. are you in a relationship right now?

2 Likes

maybe now you can meet someone, now that you’re older.

I see no point until I lose weight and get a job, which may never happen.

even though I don’t like you I will answer the question…all but one vietnamese girl were white. the red heads had more sensitive skin and were easier to make climax…so I"ll go with the redheads.

2 Likes

hahahaha his crush is a redhead, :sweat_smile:

1 Like

no unless you have very high expectations of women you’d like to be with, you can still be in a relationship. You just need to be kind, interesting and charming.

Zero as far as I know

1 Like

how many of those 47 had red hair?

about 2o

mmmmmmmm

1 Like

2 one was my fiancee

1 Like

I’ve been told I’m too serious.

what about you? why you haven’t met anyone in your opinion? do you have a lot of friends that you go out with?