What's your favorite snack to have

My favorite snack to have is some herbal tea, and chips with dip.

5 Likes

Probably oil-free potato fries with ketchup.

My favourite unhealthy snack would probably be Ferrero Rochers.

3 Likes

String cheese. I love cheese so much. It’s the reason I could never be vegan.

12 Likes

I’m deathly allergic to milk, so no chess for me.

4 Likes

Oatmeal
Toasted tuna and cheese melt
Ramen spicy soup
Chips and dip

5 Likes

I’ve been on a LCHF diet(low carbs and high fat) and so what I eat for snacks is enough amount of butter with some crackers. I like particularly Anchor butter from Newzealand. I also like eating cheese and that’s been always my favorite.

2 Likes

I need to be on a diet too, I’m gaining weight fast

2 Likes

I lose 1kg for a month with a regular exercise but gain 1kg again for a day when I eat more that day. I don’t know if this is because of my meds but it is really hard to lose weight. I was so disappointed for the last few days but I am reencouraged to do it again after gettig a little support from my doctor.

4 Likes

I know I can lose weight since I was a past anorexic, but the meds make it really hard

1 Like

Soft pretzels with cheese dip.

6 Likes

My dad and I eat nuts. And prunes

5 Likes

Unfortunately chocolate chip cookies.

8 Likes

Reeses peanut butter cups…that or snickers bar.

4 Likes

Banana Nut bread with & without cream cheese.

7 Likes

I like so many snacks… Gotta say though, my favorite is a big bowl of corn pops cereal. Runners up are teddy grahams, ritz crackers, white cheddar cheez its, and maple brown sugar instant oatmeal.

2 Likes

I don’t like where this statement is going. Please tell me you are not considering going back to your anorexic ways.

3 Likes

These baked biscuits called shapes. Cheddar flavor specifically. Damn things are so good and I’ll eat a box in an hour! It’s my secret!

9 Likes

I’ve not had them since I was a kid in the 80s and Barbeque Shapes were the top of the snack pile. I’ve noticed a bazillion new flavours, but never tried them.

4 Likes

I love barbecue shapes and twisties! I like roasted almonds or jatz with French onion dip too

4 Likes

Cheese or chocolate

3 Likes