Your favorite snack

Snack! What’s your favorite?

I love chips.

5 Likes

Cookies or sour gummies

1 Like

I just get a spoon and eat a bowl of pure sugar and wash it down with a glass of corn syrup.

4 Likes

When my hypoglycemia acts up i feel like doing that.

1 Like

Not sure if this counts as a snack but I love smoked trout once in a while.

3 Likes

sweet tea. its like the only thing i treat myself to lately

1 Like

I am addicted to Schneider’s jalapeño pretzels right now, they are yummy

1 Like

Because i try to lose weight and all, i try to not (or rarely) bring snacks and sugary stuff into my house atm. Which means i reach for weird stuff to snack on when my hungry mood takes over and willpower fails. The last few things: 3 kiwis in one go. Several pieces of something children put on their bread…we call it coconut bread, it is a thin sugary coconut flavoured soft slice of something. Three tea with loads of sugar.

What i would really really love right now though is marzipan. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Doritosss

1 Like

Popcorn! :popcorn:

1 Like

my go to. is a bag of pistachios in the evenings.

1 Like

My go to is an apple. McIntosh specifically. But my favorite is the junk food :joy: lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Bakery cookies.

2 Likes

has anyone tried this, this flavour too? its my favourite snack, very energising

2 Likes

We just got this cheese, it’s got jalapeno and habanero in it (like pepper jack) but it’s cheddar. So sharp cheddar with peppers in it. It’s awesome on ritz crackers. We got it at Costco.

Classically my favorite snack is probably cheese and crackers or white cheddar cheezits, or even broccoli/carrots with ranch dressing.

5 Likes

cheetos, french onion dip and Lay’s ruffles potato chips…BLT.

1 Like

I just bought some Hershey’s pudding. Looks good but I haven’t tried it yet

1 Like

I love banana chips as well as cashews and sunflower seeds

1 Like

I like pop corn.

3 Likes

After trying several things, i think buying a hash brown at mcdonalds make me happy. Its low calorie, cheap and i like the crispy, golden potato goodness in my hsnds before biting into it.

Love potatoes.

3 Likes