What is your favorite snack food?

My favorite is peanutbutter crackers. :yum:

2 Likes

When I was not a vegan crackers with Cheddar on them. Honey yeo Valley Greek yogurt. Cheese string. Yummy… Olives

2 Likes

My favorite when I’m not behaving is popcorn with butter. When I am behaving it’s cashews.

2 Likes

Pickles. It’s been that way since I was a child, but I don’t know why. Many people hate pickles.

3 Likes

Do you dip the string cheese in the yogurt? It’s so good.

2 Likes

Cashews are a close second for me, but peanutbutter crackers prevail. There’s this brand of popcorn called simply pop and it has the perfect amount of butter. It’s so good. I used to hate popcorn, but it’s grown on me.

1 Like

Pickles are good sometimes. For me it’s one of those snacks that you have to take a break from sometimes. You have to be in a pickle mood.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s how many people are. People used to get me jars of pickles for my birthday as a kid because I loved them so much.

3 Likes

On my birthday I go all out. Giant peanutbutter cookie with ice cream on it = heaven on Earth. :drooling_face:

2 Likes

peanut butter, made of 100 percent peanuts.

2 Likes

I used to love making peanut butter cookies. The recipe I used only needed three ingredients, so it was super simple. I never tried it with ice cream.

2 Likes

You must try it with ice cream. Make a giant peanutbutter cookie and then plop the ice cream on there and enjoy. It’s sooo good.

2 Likes

Now that I’m trying to lose weight it’s a peanut butter milkshake. But before it was probably grilled steak Doritos.

2 Likes

Now I have to try grilled steak doritos. I’ve never even heard of those. Now I want a peanut butter milkshake lol.

1 Like

What flavor of ice cream? Vanilla?

1 Like

yes vanilla :ice_cream:

2 Likes

A particular recipe of chocolate cake and milk. Haven’t had it since I became diabetic.

2 Likes

Diabetes sounds like a pain. Is there a snack that you like that you can eat now that you have it?

Potato chips 151515

3 Likes

Double stuff Oreos soaked in milk. Yummm

2 Likes