What's your favorite snack to have

Try the cheddar @Pamito ! Not a fan of the other more obscure flavors but the cheddar are just right! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Rogue dont you guys have timtams in australia. They good

4 Likes

yeah chocolate biscuit goodness! Tim Tams and mint slices! We do like a good treat us Aussies.

4 Likes

Are mint slices like york peppermint things?

1 Like

hmmm No idea but Iā€™d say similar. Mint slices are like mint chocolate flavor bombs. A good chocolate biscuit. Those and Tim Tams are pretty staple things in the biscuit aisle of most of our supermarkets.

2 Likes

i cant think of my favourite right now but i do enjoy bounty bars and butterckist toffee popcorn

1 Like

I will try the cheddar @rogueone even though Iā€™m on a perpetual useless diet.

Tim tams are the bomb! Unfortunately I keep myself away from those too. I donā€™t know why I canā€™t lose weight on the meds. Maybe I should just eat all the Shapes and Tim Tams I want hahaha

2 Likes

Yeah itā€™s tough work. Iā€™m doing really well but itā€™s still so hard! I need to check down to portion sizes but hanging on and doing tons of exercise. Iā€™m so bad at letting go but Iā€™ll get there.

Shapes arenā€™t so bad. They are baked and Iā€™ll get a box on special now and then. Even on a diet you need a treat and that isnā€™t a bad thing! Life should be anything but boring!

2 Likes

@rogueone you are right. Iā€™ll grab them next week and report back :smiley:

I think I need to move more, but the sleepy meds make it hard. I feel your pain in the struggle. You play cricket right? I used to play AFL, and will be hopefully starting some kick to kick work this year with my nephew. Canā€™t wait!

3 Likes

my psychotherapist brain. i gust digggg innnn :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
and popcorn. pizza. chocolate,

3 Likes

Good for you @Pamito on the sport. I do play cricket and it inspires me to get fitter every week. Itā€™s great to have goals and getting back into AFL would be coolā€¦from what Iā€™ve seen itā€™s hard bloody work but more power to you!

Let us know on both fronts! Itā€™s good to have something that inspires you to do better and cricket really does that for me!

2 Likes

Caramel nut granola bar

1 Like

Iā€™m not donā€™t worry but Iā€™m gonna go down to 165 and stop. Right now Iā€™ve gained 70 pounds since being on meds. Anorexia started it all

1 Like

I quite like a little bit of chocolate every now and then. But i also love fresh fruit in a fruit platter and cheese. Whenever i go on a diet, i always end up craving cheese at some point. Dairy food generally is my downfall. I could never go vegan, so i try to source as humanly produced dairy as i possibly can.

1 Like

I love the new limited edition flavour they have at the moment - vegemite and cheese. Have you tried this? It is to die for.

3 Likes

Barbeque chips and creme fraiche dip

1 Like

Coffee and a rusk
Or salt and vinegar rice crackers (much more healthier than chips!) :laughing: crackers are nice with hummus too
Or a piece of chocolate. I have a weakness for chocolate! :blush:

2 Likes

I like most any kind of chips.

1 Like

Homemade sushi. Yummy. Though depending on supplies and ingredients it can be an expensive snack. :innocent:

2 Likes

Yes! White Cheddar Cheese Itsā€¦

2 Likes