What's your dream?

Thats a nice goal but i don’t think at least for me that is a possiblity. I think schizo changes you to a point anyways.

Short Term:
1- Go to college
2- Finish my side project
3- Be able to return home
4- Make some millions

Long term
1- Fulfill my life’s dream, with a PhD on my wall, and a living healthy family on my side.
2- Get the Nobel Prize for my life’s dream.
3- Get the Nobel Prize for my side project.
4- Live comfortably wealthy to fulfill other dreams as well.

The infinite term:
1- To live for 200 years…Hey I’m crazy I can say what I want !
2- My name to be remembered until the end of time.
3- Go to heaven.

3 Likes

Stay healthy
Stay out of the hospital
Keep writing
Make music

2 Likes

I hope you don’t mind my asking alex but why can’t you return home now?? if you don’t want to say though that’s fine. :slight_smile: to have it short term to make some millions sounds good!

• get a nice house
  • find a nice girl
  • settle down
  • start a family

I’ve accomplished many of my dreams. Now to accomplish this next one is going to take money, effort. To take down my first feral hog with my compound bow. That’s becoming reality because I am hunting already. My wildest dream would be to take down a charging Grizzly with my 12 gauge shotgun, crazy isn’t it? I’ve seen youtube videos where the hunter was taking down charging hippos stopping only feet away. Breathtaking its more of a exhilarating factor where the hunter could be hunted also. So I guess my prime dream is to move to a location surrounded by wilderness and less people. Like a Alaska. Cheers.

I like the idea of making a few millions too…I’m far away from home that’s why…I live away from home.

That every man and women shall be judged on the content of his/her character, not by skin color or diagnosis.

to b a writer
to stop smoking
to lose weight
to get fit
to have enough money to b comfortable for the rest of my life
to record an album
to b pretty again

to understand what money is and how to earn it. Some people are just blessed as bread winners right. God gave me a different route. I got what money can’t buy. That is freedom from a money paying job to spend my free time however I please. I definitely won’t be on my death bed years from now regretting that I didn’t do enough in life.

1. To graduate from college.
  2. To start a family.
  3. To go back to college and get a degree in studio art (ceramics).