Whats up with Women?

Just thought i’d start a thread about the opposite sex now

idk whats up with women but i think they have a lot of issues that maybe a man wouldnt worry about as much like aging and looks and self image.

i am sure there is more xxx

2 Likes

girl(woman) are more clever than men they really concerned about looks and money a man earns…if u are rich u get lots of babes otherwise they don’t give us a ■■■■…

I noticed this one thing, which might not be true at all. But females tend to think that if somebody shows interest in them and isnt acting like a victim, and has his own attitude which might be chauvenistic(i hate this word), that therefore this guy must want something sexual from them and they ignore him. Really annoying if you want to just talk with them but they think you want something sexual. Especially on the internet its not as bad in real life but still happens.

They seem fine to me.

4 Likes

Women are way too female.
Too much boobs. blood and babies. :scream:

3 Likes

This is gonna piss me off as much as the other one.

2 Likes

only the good ones :kiss: lol

I think they’re hot. mostly

2 Likes

too bad that you will only get to know like 0.01%(even less) of all the female population of the earth, right? and out of this 0.01% only about 20% are attractive to you due to age and beauty.

yeah its like… .000001 at best. You’d have to be getting to know 70 women each year to attain that approximately. 100 years 70 women/year 7000 women. human pop 7000000000. division

1 Like

yeah what i meant by ‘to get to know’ was like talk, chat, with them or listen to them or something. ofcourse you have more than 70 women a year that you come in contact with.
but what if we take all women you just see in life? you know the people passing by on the street then i think you can get to 0.01 because you see alot of people, like thousands, every month already and out of that thousand you will find mostly 10-30% attractive. also dont forget that women are 50% of the population so its not 7 billion but like 3.5 billion in total.
so my point was that when you only see about 0.01% of women its really hard to generalize and say that ‘women are hot’ because you only met a small percentage of them.

its weird how women are 50% of the population lol idk why there has never been too many men or too many women at any point in history, who chooses? it cant just be random or it would be uneven, do you know what i mean? cant just be genetics there must be something controlling it.

My grandma told me that women who please and obey their men, they go to Heaven.
And God loves them and angels are singing to them. :angel:

3 Likes

I saw this clip about this one young woman who structured her lifestyle so that she only threw away a miniscule amount of garbage every year. She was doing it for the environment, and because she thought, “people should live their values”. Some women are better than men in a lot of ways.

1 Like

I think @asgoodasitgets and @anon80629714 should try to get together. Just sayin’ you seem like a good match and share a lot of disappointments.

4 Likes

And men who please and listen to their women, they go to Heaven aswell.
Whats the point?

Nope, this privilege is saved just for women.

1 Like

so you dont want to please your husband or partner? or are you searching for equality here?

yeah because men get that anyway haha

Yep, because men built the Heaven. :angel: