Whats up with Women?

Depends which heaven youre talking about. Islamic heaven with 72 female virgins for men? Or the christian heaven where there are no males or females?

the spirits of all of those bricklayers and things haha :wink: must have been a tough job haha

what is it with muslims and virgins? i heard muhammad raped a 9 year old girl be go figure, jesus would never do that he never had a woman, had no children, nothing. as far as i know

Tut tut tut @daydreamer , I’m glad your having a good day or good week , but spare us your religion.

This is not a religious thread. Wrong direction! :no_entry_sign:

And I was just kidding BTW
Good girls will be rewarded in this world. :blush:

well i didnt bring it up, someone mentioned it and i gave my thoughts, sorry, read up on it if you dont believe me though but i’m not trying to push it on anyone

I’m going to start a thread-“What’s up with hermaphrodites?” :wink:

2 Likes

Read the bible? I’ve no use for it tbh

yeah, haha its like saying whats up with everyone? the human race, God, we could just go mental (oh wait, we already are mental) haha sry lol

1 Like

I thought you also wanted a virgin girl. you even mentioned something about used meat the other day :unamused:

3 Likes

dare me to write a thread saying ‘whats up with God’ haha i bet there will be a lot of animosity about it, probably not a good idea haha

haha, i cant remember, oh yeah, haha sorry but that was my ideal woman,

a virgin because i didnt want any sloppy seconds haha

i didnt mean to offend but i probably did haha sry

i said fresh meat i think, but i didnt mean women were like meat it was just another way to describe what i was trying to say lol

Can I start a thread “What’s up with @asgoodasitgets? Oh he is just having a good day”. :slight_smile:

1 Like

your mentality is not very different from islamic religion to say the least.

well i dont think i would say that, i am christian, i dont see what is wrong with wanting to marry a virgin, i only want one, i dont want a hareem, i dont want to kill people,

do we really want to talk about religion? lol

Dude relax and just fackn chill… :smile:

1 Like

goes out all of us i think :slight_smile:

It’s really bad. There are a lot of Syrian refugees where I’m going now Beirut and my mom told me not to bring any sexy clothing with me. These people stare, carry knives and do anything they can in their power to hurt women and kill each other. Honestly I’ve met some nice muslims and have a lot of friends but …. :cocktail:

No just you dude .

i am dood lol, you chill :slight_smile: