Whats the percent of disability you feel you got?

I was told that I am 80% disabled. Like @rogueone when stressed I am unable to perform the simplest of tasks. I was thrown into a fetal position when teaching a rowdy fourth grade class and lost my job. Now simple things like going to the grocery store I have to do with a list and music playing in my ear pods in my ears. I shake uncontrollably most of the time and have a nervous tick now. I cannot stand on my feet longer than an hour at a time, where I used to not sit down until after the day was done.

2 Likes

I don’t know the percentage but my doctors feel that I am disabled.
I am unable to work or volunteer

2 Likes

All I know is I have total and permanent disability.

2 Likes

I wonder how can they know its permanent given that its mental and not physical?

2 Likes

I’m considered disablewith mental health and physical. But I still do things because my disabolity does not define me.

2 Likes

in a report about me they wrote i’m +66% disabled so i don’t know the exact number but that is what they wrote.

2 Likes

Benefits have changed quite a lot since I’ve been on them … To get one of them I had to be 80% disabled

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.