Whats the greatest thing you have ever done?

32 cards in a game of space invaders 2. That was an amazing effort!

And…I’ve scored a 100 in a competitive cricket match! That really was a good effort and something I’m proud about!

3 Likes

I paid for an old lady’s medicine when she couldn’t afford it and I sponsored two Chinese orphans.

Helped a poor pastor raise money for a mission trip to Uganda :uganda: My motto was I want to go but if I can’t go I’ll send someone else

1 Like

Got into my dream school. Probably won’t go back. Too disabled. Trying to give up the dream.

1 Like

the best thing ive ever done was finally surrender my ego over and get on medications. after cannibalizing a part of my arm from psychosis, there’s no telling where I would be. (only a small part)

my sz hit me like a freight train going 300mph. i never expected that.

if my sz can make me want to eat part of my arm, there’s no telling where i would be without medicine. sz progresses every day, meaning it gets worse every time you wake up.

Stay alive all these years

2 Likes

Do you want the X-rated version or the G?

3 Likes

Finding God
Getting out of bed each morning

4 Likes

I gave a thousand dollars to mostly to the Red Cross for the disaster relief from the hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria. I know the Red Cross is accused of wasting money, but that was the only relief organization that I could be sure would give at least some of its money to disaster relief. I’ve since gotten letters in the mail rating the different charities on their merits.

1 Like

The greatest thing i ever did was have a daughter. Not seen her for years due to mum - but im proud of my little girl.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but I can’t say. This website is seriously prejudiced against my religion. You can PM me for the answer though.

1 Like

At 16 i rollerbladed behind a car at 86 mph.
Do not try this (disclaimer)

3 Likes

Wow!!! 1212121212121212

1 Like

I have conquered and mastered all samadhis and meditative states. I have opened my top of the head Chakra and since then I am always Blissful even when I am upset

1 Like

Talking a person out of suicide. I related to her situation. She smiled and said thank you.

5 Likes

I completed my PhD study in Australia after the diagnosis, from which I learnt the mighty power of scientific research and became very positive and optimistic about the future of mankind.

6 Likes

Im graduating from college this friday after being diagnosed.

4 Likes

Best wishes bhai @Ranjeeth… take care…

1 Like

I’ve finally managed to finish this part of my education, after trying various ones for almost 10 years with no luck.
I’ve also been a supporting friend to someone who really didn’t have that many, and I feel good about that

2 Likes

I do not know how to pm because my box is filled with thousands of messages about posts I think and it confuses and overwhelms me so I do not look in my inboxes.

I should ask administraton to remove for me.

It’s notifications of new posts ,replies etc.

Thank you though and if I figure it out or get admin help then I will do so.:blush: